Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Okay, this way scarier than I thought but I keep reading everyone’s intros so here goes, I realized you all did this and I really desire to start.

Beautifying myself since I really developed as a young or around same time. I really enjoy both masculinity and femininity and yep I suppose like most of You it’s just a hard world to express yourself fully in. My wife I gets it. My 20s were fully of drag shows I loved being in them. Going the whole 9 yards. But it was always the girls dressing me up I never learned and started to let that go as people said it was a phase. Especially when I married a woman. My wife has started to support my wanting to wear more feminine things she has started to help dress me but I want more. I still need to be a man at work or so I feel just because I have so much to lose career wise. Does that make sense ? I love going to the gym and wearing silk or something that makes me feel sexy. But im covered in baggy thick sweats, not a soul knows. My workouts are even based for curves and frustrating enough I just seem to retain male aesthetics. I know too long. But alot has been held inside. At 31 I suffered trauma which has me here again after not the fun surgery but colon at 34.

I love wearing my kilt in public and I dobt know what else I can get away with. Ya know ?

Trying to dress more like me inside and out.

Anonymous

Hey there I’m Nicole 60 years old and I’m starting my journey to becoming a transgender woman I’m married is cool with me hidden for 40 years now I’m so happy hope to meet a lot of girls

Anonymous

U girls are very welcome I thank u

Hi Selkie nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl with so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they follow.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Silkie as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girl we are just a simple click away.. Just do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better..  Such wonderful news girlfriend as wife is supportive of you many ladies here my self included in this have supportive spouse or So s she is a treasure to hold dont let her go ..  so again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hello, Selkie. Welcome to CDH. You have come to the right place for support and advice. All of the ladies are willing to help you with your journey and your questions. I am 55. I understand how you feel about not knowing what you can get away with. Have you considered wearing feminine clothing under your male clothes. I wear a bra and panties everyday and no one is the wiser. I have even wore stockings. I enjoy wearing ladies jeans and t shirt to work.I hope this helps. Hugs,Allysa

Hi Patty,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy reading the posts and looking around the site.
      Alice

Anonymous

I have been full htime since I was 9 till now at 62. We are at different stages and have different boundaries. Everyone knows me as Christina all around me. I am always dressed in femme. For me it’s a way of life. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Patty,

Welcome to CDH, it is a lovely place to be!

💕Lara

Hi Patty
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the polls, forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a life that is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity…..when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests, I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home, I’m Greta, externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Hi Selkie
      Welcome to the wonderful world I have just found recently, your wife sounds awesome and it’s great to have the support of a wonderful woman my wife is the same helps me with makeup and dressing. With the support of the girls on here they are amazing and welcoming. I have just started dressing and like yourself I have to be a manly man at work but I have started dropping hints and having my ears pierced tonight. Told my work colleagues my wife dared me; I am 53 and just beginning my new journey so GOOD LUCK and remember that you have a very supportive group of girlfriends on here.💋💋💋💋

Hi Patty welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, you are allowed to be your self on here we don’t judge anyone it’s a safe place for everyone, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m a part time crossdresser because I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, Roz only comes out when I’m alone at home, we all know how you feel we have been through the same sort of things that you have in the end we have all come to same conclusion we are two people in one we have a Fem side and a masculine side, most of us would love to have more of a Fem side i know i would X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome to CDH. I hope that you make a ton of new friends here. Is truly the best place on the WEB.

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome, Patty, to CDH! We’re glad you found us! You have found a welcoming and supportive family of sisters who are here to assist you in your journey!

Erika

Hi Selkie. Do not be afraid here – we are all on the same journey together. We each are at different phases/stages but we all share the same desire to express our feminine side freely. I also understand your feelings about needing to stay in guy mode for work. For the last few years now I have been a 100% remote worker and that has allowed me to dress, at least from the waist down, almost every day (as long as the step daughter is not around) 🙂

Welcome

XO Tara

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?