Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello, I’m Lorene from just north of Houston, Texas. I am 61 yes old, and just beginning my transition to female. I have waited far too many years to do this as I was living as a woman years ago but just never fully came out for various reasons. I am so excited to begin my journey into womanhood and to be who I truly know I am.

Hi Lorene i wish you everything nice for your journey into womanhood
      Hugs Pia xxx

Thank you so much. It’s beautiful but more difficult than one would really imagine.

Hi Lorene hope you will enjoy the woman hood now better. good for you have a great new life

We are very happy for you. Can’t wait to hear more about your journey😊

Kari

Hi Lorene, Welcome to CDH from another Texas girl.

Hi Lorene welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

I would love to connect with other transwomen to talk with and possibly hang out. I would love to do girl things together, support and learn from each other.

Anonymous

Welcome Lorene. So glad to see you hear. More importantly I am so glad to hear that you have started your journey. Here at CDH you will be surrounded by many helpful and encouraging ladies.

Welcome Again, Jessica

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Lorene, may you enjoy the ride to becoming the woman you want. With it’s ups and downs, it should still be fun and exciting for you, I wish you well.

Sherri

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi, Lorene! Welcome to CDH! We’re so happy you found us!

Erika

Hello Lorene welcome to CDH you are at the right place for understanding, compassion, and support from a family where many have similar backgrounds and also where other either are on the same path or have already taken the same path to help share their experiences with others. Glad you are here.

Hugs April

Hi, Lorraine here,  you find sisters here that represent several different life styles but not a more caring a understanding and inclusive group. As for myself , I live the dual life and love it.  I’m north of Ft Worth.  We have a Texas  and an over 50 ladies  group f you are interested.

Hi Lorene, nice to meet you and welcome to CDH. You have chosen a fine place to make friends, good luck with your journey!

Fiona xx

Anonymous

Congratulations on finding yourself. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Lorene,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lorene

welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Lorraine. I’m extremely new to CDH but all I can tell you is that in my short period of time here you won’t meet a more supportive group of women!!!

Welcome Lorene, to this Heavenly community of friendly and supportive people.  All the best on your new journey into womanhood.

I want to thank everyone for all the wonderful warm welcomes. There are so many beautiful women here and I am so glad I found this site. I hope to make many friends here and so look forward to everyone’s comment’s and opinions.

Hi Lorene

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Nicki Johnson
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Lorene
      Welcome from another Texas gal. I’m also just north of Houston.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?