• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Hey all I’m a little new to this and a little scary. I’m in a relationship with a girl at the moment and all I do is dress in her clothes. She doesn’t know this and all I want to do is dress up all the time and be with a crossdresser myself. Please can I have some advice on what to do

Anonymous

Sarah there are a couple of issues to address.

First off, dressing in your girlfriend’s clothes is risky. Of course, it’s how many CDs start, with ‘borrowed’ clothes, but each time you do so you increase the risk of discovery. You might damage an item, or dirty it or even stretch it. All of these could lead to discovery and confrontation. If you do want to “dress up all the time” I suggest you assemble a wardrobe of your own clothes. It’s safer.

On the issue of being with another CD, your sexuality is a private matter but I think that if you want your relationship with your girlfriend to work then you have a responsibility to be honest with her. Again, for her to discover that accidentally would be far more devastating.

It’s never an easy situation but honest communication is always better than deceit, even if things don’t work out the way we want them to.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?