Viewing 31 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Kerri Smith
      Lady
      Registered On: April 22, 2022
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 99

I just changed the spelling of my real name and became Kerri.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 1426

As I said earlier my fem name Michelle is the female of my male name and I like it but its so common I’ve thought of changing my fem name to something else. I want a name that speaks to me and one that no one I know in the vanilla world has because I don’t want to think of that person every time I hear or see my girl name. It should be a female name and not a fem variation of a male name… hmmm?

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Davina
        Duchess - Annual
        Registered On: April 15, 2022
        Topics: 1
        Replies: 88

Michelle  is a lovely name. Since it is a variation of your male name is does speak of you. I have just changed my name to a variation of my male name as well. However, if you want to go yo another name that you desire, do so. Whatever you do, be happy with it!

Lauren Mugnaia
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 1, 2021
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 260

I guess I must consider myself to be very blessed and fortunate, my real birth name is Lauren. I don’t know what my mom had in mind, or knew about me, she has passed away and I can’t ask her.
      I didn’t really appreciate it when I was in school – a boy with a girl’s name always resulted in much teasing and being bullied. But now, I am thrilled to be called Lauren, her, she. Wonderful!!

Lots of hugs girls,

Lauren M

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Davina
      Duchess - Annual

Jenna, thank you for you question and all of the responses from our CDH community. As a result, I have changed my male name of David  to my new female name of  Davina.

Kelly English
      Lady
      Registered On: July 10, 2022
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 89

Your name is very personal and should speak to you and how you feel. I guess I am lucky in that Kelly is my real middle name and it has family meaning. I go by my first name when in drab. Be true to your feelings.

Besitos,

Kelly

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Liara Wolfe
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 14, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 1599

Go with what feels like your feminine self.

Hugs, Liara

Kelly Terry
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: February 26, 2018
      Topics: 45
      Replies: 465

Hi Jenna and welcome to CDH
      I understand if many want a very feminine sounding name but personally I did go against the norm here. When I joined CDH was the first time I needed to give my dressed self a name and I decided to go with something unisex and to confuse even more I wanted something where you don’t know what is the first or last name. I ended up with Kelly Terry and if I change anything now it would be “Terry” since I like Kelly. The thing with it is that I can use Kelly in several places without worrying of outing my self since ordering male stuff to Kelly works as well as ordering heels and skirts to Kelly.

/kt

Twilla Thompson
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: January 3, 2022
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 56

Jenna Sayqua?

Lara Tucker
      Lady
      Registered On: September 29, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 975

Hi Jenna,

Welcome to CDH!
      I would keep Jenna, but I’m kind of partial to it.

You should choose what feels right for you!

💕Lara

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Amy Catrelle
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2022
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 203

You have no control over what nicknames people call you but choosing your own name should be up to you. Jenna is a great name but as you progress on your journey you might find that something (or someone) else comes to mind. As your style evolves you may decide on a more appropriate name to identify your femme side. Don’t sweat it. x

Nancy
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 3, 2020
      Topics: 28
      Replies: 367

Welcome! Jenna or Julia are both beautiful names. Or, you could throw the whole similarity thing out the window and just pick any name that speaks to you. And you can always change your mind. I started out here as Birel and just recently switched to Nancy, which has nothing to do with my masculine name or anything else. I just liked it. Anyway, just go with whatever feels right to you.

Nancy

Davina
      Duchess - Annual

I am in the same situation. I need to change my male name to female.

Amy Catrelle
        Lady
        Registered On: January 2, 2022
        Topics: 10
        Replies: 203

Hello Davina!

Gwyneth
      Lady
      Registered On: January 21, 2021
      Replies: 277

I was on another CD forum site when a friend started calling me Gwyneth. At first I thought she sent the message to the wrong person. I had slightly feminized my given name on the site, but she thought Gwyneth fit me better. It really is a better feminization than what I came up with, so it stuck. I carried it here. My best friends here call me Gwyn.

Why am I telling you this? Someone might suggest a name that really clicks with you. Either a feminization (they’re everywhere) or one totally out of nowhere. Go with it. Especially if it’s not used on the CDH forum. Like Jenna. That is a perfectly good gurl name. Kind of a girl next door name. If you want sexy, maybe Genevieve. French name. You know the French are sexy! Maybe on this forum Jenna will work fine, when you’re on a date with the right guy, go with sexy. He doesn’t care what your real name might be. If your ass is as sexy as you see it, he will only have one thing on his mind!

Gwyn

JOJO
      Lady
      Registered On: August 5, 2018
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 112

When you are “dressed” with full makeup on, look in the mirror. Take a long, good look in the mirror and which inner female self do you see? That may help you to decide on a name that YOU feel comfortable with and having people address you by that name.

Jin Crocker
      Lady
      Registered On: November 15, 2019
      Replies: 528

I always advise anyone seeking a new name to ask their Mum “What would my name have been if I was born a girl?”

Kristen Smithly
        Lady
        Registered On: September 25, 2020
        Replies: 117

My mother said I was supposed to be twin girls, named Carly and Cassandra. Well she was surprised I came out as a single MAB child (this was before the days of ultrasounds and imaging). I really dislike my male name as I get called a lot of names close to it, it gets confusing to others. I picked my fem name (Kristen) for no other reason than it just came to me on the spur of the moment. My oldest daughter, who is the only family member I am out to, likes the name Corrine, which I sort of like also. I may change my fem name to Corrine, I am just not sure. My MAB name has no real relation to any one named Corrine. I am just not sure. My therapist said she will call me anything I wish, except crazy, it’s just not a thing therapists should be calling their patients!
        Hugs, Kristen

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 56
      Replies: 974

Welcome to CDH, Jenna. You have had a lot of great suggestions already. The name Jenna is good or any of the other ‘J’ names mentioned. Unless you are in love with one of these already don’t limit yourself, You can call yourself by any name you want to. I picked my name Cassandra 40+ years ago when I was into CD hard for about 18 months. When my CD desires came back a few years ago I ressurected the name, but want with the last half of Cassandra here at first -Sandy (rhymes with my male name Randy). After a while here I changed to going by Cassie because it makes me more feminine.

IT IS UP TO YOU Cassie

Brielle
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 14, 2021
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 487

Hi Jenna,

I hapened on my feminine name a little by happy accident. My given name is William and I quickly ruled out almost all women’s “W” names. My nickname is Bill, and almost everyone calls me that, so I went to amazon and looked at the nameplate necklaces starting with “B” on a whim. I found Brielle and I was just – Whoa, that’s it! Then I checked online for what the derivation is. It’s a variation on Gabrielle which is the feminine form of Gabriel. I’m a Christian, so having a name that means “strength from the Lord” had even more meaning for me. I’ve recently made Brie my new nickname, too.

So, just go online and look for feminine variations of Jared, or Jen, Jenna, Jennifer, whatever you like. I personally like Jen a lot (some others did too). Good luck, Jenna!

Hugs,

Brie

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 80
      Replies: 1946

Oh my.  Jay-lo, Joanna, Jose ( minus the pussycats, lol )… there are so many lovely names.  Whichever connects with you most is the best.  But I love the name  Jenna!!  Julia as well, but I Always think of Julia Roberts when I hear that name ( a Pretty Woman in her own right )  🙂

Stevie

Rachel Williams
      Lady
      Registered On: June 16, 2019
      Replies: 238

Hi there, my name is Rachel.  Personally, if I were you, I’d pick Janet.  Jenna is also a good name, but the best advice I can give you is to pick a name that makes you feel the most feminine.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 35
      Replies: 6286

Jenna beautiful name,  welcome to Cdh..

Stephanie 🌷

Requal Joanne
      Lady
      Registered On: December 15, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 527

From your introduction you appear to like Jenna, so I would suggest that you may like to stay with this name.

Tara Ryan
      Lady
      Registered On: April 20, 2021
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 512

Hi Jenna,

Welcome, it seems that you have chosen Jenna, it is a lovely name and I think it is very feminine.

The girls here are really helpful and I hope you make lots of new friends. If you fancy a chat anytime or just have questions to ask, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Revel
        Baroness
        Registered On: December 5, 2020
        Topics: 14
        Replies: 543

Agreed. Jenna is a lovely name. Years ago a girl that I worked with had the same name, and she was my friend. 🙂

Stephanie Green
      Lady
      Registered On: June 23, 2022
      Replies: 112

Jenna is a nice name.  If you like it, keep it.  If you really want to find a different name, I suggest you think about women you like or admire.  You might want to use one of their names.

Revel
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 5, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 543

A name is very important. You seem to like names that start with the letter “J” and that’s JUST wonderful. I love my femme name/word. It makes me… REVEL! 🥰

The ladies here will help you, sister.

Revel

Paulette Parfois
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 17, 2021
      Replies: 466

Hi Jenna, I agree how important a name can be. On my first name I did like so many, and just took a female derivation of my male name. I was “Paula” in the 60’s and 70’s but when I returned to dressing about five years ago I wanted to be a little more original so I started with my last name. I looked at various foriegn words for “sometimes” and decided the French word for sometimes “Parfois” sounded sexy. So I just naturally had to be “Paulette” to complete the French image (even though I am German/Irish). I guess what I am trying to say is I feel a name should project an image, so rather than trying to suggest a name for you I think you should give the image you want to project some thought and then ‘play around’ with some creative options. I am anxious to hear what you come up with. Hugs, Paulette

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Christina Isme
      Lady
      Registered On: April 8, 2022
      Replies: 293

Jenna sounds good and you come to the right place the girls 👧 can help you out just go into the chatt room and get to know everyone and welcome to the site

Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 3758

Hi Jenna a wonderful choice girlfriend like Michelle said what ever is comfortable to you as mine was a girl i liked quite well in early elementry school and it stuck ..

Stephanie

Georgia Homeless
      Lady
      Registered On: December 23, 2020
      Replies: 1

How about ….. Jaren ????

Jane Mansfield
      Lady
      Registered On: December 27, 2020
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 310

Hi Jenna, comfort is choosing a name from a favourite movie starlet or lady. Jacqueline a stylish name for an example.
      You will know the name that best suits you.
      Welcome to our site, and enjoy life
      Jane

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 94
      Replies: 5256

Hi Jenna,

Welcome to CDH.  As Michelle suggests use a name you feel comfortable with.

Alice

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 1426

I like the name Julia but you can choose any name you want. Just pick something that feels right to you.

My name Michelle is the female of my male name Michael which is a very common CD name. I’ve also noticed Stephanie is a popular name for CD’s too.

Diane Marie Rakers
      Lady
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 1092

I like this one.

Both names are nice. Julia seems a bit old. Jenna? Very nice, very hip, very contemporary.

I started with Jessica, then I went to Lee Ann, then Diane. I think I’ll stay Diane.

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.