Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am curious as how to were breastforms with an off shoulder dress or top. This has always eluded me, so I am asking for tips, ideas or step by step instructions (I’m a slow learner.) It would be really nice to have some cleavage as well.

If it not possible then I am willing to do some brainstorming to come up with something that will work. There goes Tom always trying to fix things 🙂

Love,

Tommie

BTW has anyone tried a bustier or long line bra?

I use a strapless bra that works fairly well but only with my smaller forms.

Same use smaller forms and make sure bra has that rubber gel stuff on the band. The few times I have worn I will shave the best I can and use sticky two sides breastform tape also. Has worked for me just I am not able to do often do to the horrible rashes and bumps I get when removing hair from chest.

You should use medical grade adhesive and adhesive remover. If you take the breasts off without remover you will bruise. The adhesive is pretty strong. Can wear them for quite awhile.  Everyone is a little different so there isn’t a set time but pretty decent time frame.

Use medical grade adhesive and adhesive remover. It should last quite awhile.  Everyone is different so maybe not as long as others or longer just depends. Follow instructions closely. Use remover when taking them off or you will bruise.

Hi Tommie,  I often wear a strapless bra with my wiggle dresses or evening gowns but I have small natural breasts and don’t need to hold up a lot.  That being said, as a costumer I have worked with larger breasted performers and some engineering is required to hold everything in place.  So, to prevent people from dancing out of their costumes there are various tricks that are employed.  First, the most common is a garment called a onesie which is really just a strong flexible body briefer or a corset that sometimes takes two people to get into it (think a small strapless beige swimsuit).  So that would address the issue of holding up and in your breastforms.  Otherwise some people  can get away with using a very good fitting strapless bra or even using a regular bra with clear invisible straps.  Sometimes double sided tape is also used to hold the breasts into the dress and prevent a performance malfunction.  I don’t know the size of your forms but you will need to have a very good support structure to prevent sagging (which will be an even bigger problem if  your forms are big and glued on your body pulling your skin all night).  A stage trick that is used to create a big bust on a smaller person is to use a smaller breastform and fill the rest of the space with upholstery foam or fiberfill.  That way you get a big bust effect with some weight for bounce but not so much that you get droopy.  Done correctly it’s very effective.  So, These are some ideas that may help you have a fun event without a lot of pain.  If you don’t think that you look good or you’re sore you will not  have a good time.  I hope this helps you find a way to enjoy going strapless.   Marg

Hi Tommie

You can purchase multi-way pocketed bra. The straps can be arranged in various ways, crossover, one strap or strapless, and they have hidden pockets to hold forms. The one I have has four clips at the back and a gel strip for extra support when strapless.
      B x

ThereseW
      Lady

I have a longline bra by Flexees, it’s very comfortable and and holds my smaller forms well.  This is a very long longline bra, covering down to the waist with slightly slimming elastic, so it stays in place well.  It also covers the top of the forms.  It looks nice with a spaghetti strap dress.  I purchased it at a Kohls before the pandemic, I probably tried on a dozen longline bras to find one that fit and didn’t seem like it would slip down.  Not the sexiest but functional.  Good luck!

– Therese

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?