• This topic has 14 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Has anyone one had good experience with getting accurately sized women’s High Heels via online shopping?

I can’t wear stilettos because of foot problems. Thus I need non-stilettoe high heels.

The two “chain” Shoe stores in my area that I got my chunky heel high heels shoes and kneehighs boots have bit the dust ie bankrupt.

According to the Brannock foot size device the last time I was at a women’s shoes shop I need size 12w, 13n or 13m depending upon the toe design but most other shoes stores in my that sell women’s high heels end their sizes at 9 or 10 [ ie DSW, Broadway Shoes, Macy’s, Target] if they do have larger sizes they are women’s flats or women’s running/sneaker/walking shoes.

I tried AMAZON and got a pair of size 13 Mary Jane 3″ heels but they were TOO WIDE IN HEEL and Too tight in the Toes, Amazon supplier would Not exchange thus I was out 70$ plus 10$ shipping and taxes.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Ever since I was 17, I bought most of my shoes at Payless. I have bought a few pairs elsewhere like at thrift shops and even other shoe stores. It’s not always easy to get shoes in 11W or 12. Even when Payless had shoes I really liked but they were not in my size I could buy them online. That’s when I saw other shoes I had to have and often would order several pairs.

I only wear pumps and platform wedges. Most of my heels are 4 in. I’m most comfortable and natural feeling in that heel height. I have shorter heels too for a more comfortable feel and blend in look. Ironically, I feel less comfortable in the shorter heels.

I have a lot of shoes so I don’t need to go shopping for more anytime soon. when I do, I expect to have the same problem. I miss Payless.

i bought a pair at pay less also to make sure it fits my foot size, it was scary to buy at the store but if i was asked i would tell the sales person it was for my wife;s B.day. i got another pair at a food panty perfect size too.i like 2 or 3 inch heels and size to fit my feet. so i would go back to a shoes place to buy my heels to make sure they fit

Thanks Patty, Payless was my go to shoe shop also. I forgot to include Platform in my poll list.

I use to have several platforms 5″ Hiheels both in White and Black boot regular shoes and kneehigh boots.

In the early 2000s I had a pair of 6″ high  /2″ Clear plexiglass platform open toe strapy open heel Stilettos until the heel strap broke away from shoe connection, broke when I caught a heel tip on a door sill and fell a little bit. Thus start of my foot problems, i had severely sprained my ankle I discovered the next day.

Celeste,

I don’t buy enough from Amazon to make it worth the $119 annual cost of Amazon Prime membership. In last 2 years I’ve only bought 3 items from Amazon.

I bought mine online from torrid. You can also return them in store if you have one close to you.
      Hugs, Ruby

Web Sites:

DSW, 13M:
      2 1/4” to 3” heels: 17 styles
      3 1/4” to 4” heels: 7 styles

Macy’s, 13M:
      2” to 3” heels: 21 styles
      3” to 4” heels: 5 styles

Search for: “Women’s shoe size charts” to check your measurements….

I wear a 13 women’s shoe. I know…

A 3 inch heel is my max.

I like Rockport’s. You can try Amazon, but it might be best to go to Rockport’s website.

Rockport tm75mm

Lots of colors. I have a pair of 13W and a pair if 13M. The Ws are great, the Ms work.

Jessica

Sutekina
      Lady

Can’t go by shoe size unless you are shopping in USA/Canada. Store like eBay or aliexpress will typically have the exact measurements in addition to their “shoe size.”

Check zulily and aliexpress for block heels. On zulily.com, I search for “over the knee” and then use their filters to narrow down to footwear.

Anonymous

Tammie,

I’m also a 12W, and they are almost impossible to find in any style. You may find what you want at luoika-us.com, but expect the heels to be wide, and a loose fit, meaning you will need a style with ankle straps to keep them in place. Zappo’s is also a good place to look, but prices will be higher than average. I wish you luck.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Anonymous

I love high heels, they make your legs look fantastic, the problem I have is that I am a size 11.. so very limited to styles, and can be very expensive.

XX

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Another 13W here.  I have a hard time finding shoes without paying an arm and a leg.

I used to go to payless a couple times a month. They never had much in my size, 12W/13, and if they did it was usually ugly trainers. After shopping for a while I managed to get a small collection of shoes to go with my outfits. Since payless went belly-up I have yet to find a good place to reliably get footwear, I tried amazon US as some payless brands are still sold there. I wanted knee high riding boots but despite having the correct foot size the calf size was ridiculously large. Honestly it felt like I was wearing rubber boots because the calf size was huge. Next time I’m in a big city I’ll try torrid or Long Tall Sally.

P.S. Sometimes you will find great things at thrift shops. I found a pair of nude heels in my size at a local thrift shop that I’m pretty sure had never been worn. Haven’t found a pair before or since that fit me, but I am hopeful.

Have you tried Pleaser?

Anonymous

I guess I am really lucky , size 8(41) fit me perfectly so the choice of shoes and boots is just enormous , that will probably explain why I am running out of space in my pantry !

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?