Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Since i started underdressing all the time, not a week went by without me buying new lingerie, now i have started full dressing I have spent a small fortune in Marks and Spencers on clothes, lingerie etc. I now have over a hundred pairs of knickers, 20+ Bras, tops, dresses. When will it end !!

Holy cow…Alison. Slow down girl or you’ll need to buy a bigger house! Well….I guess we all have our favorites….Amelda Marcos had over 3000 pairs of shoes. Fancy panties is mine. Had to buy new and bigger dresser LOL.

Dame Veronica

Since I posted this I have bought slinky nightie, a racer back bra top and a strappy body suit. I love knickers had a full shave today and put on some new m&s cotton bikini knickers, they feel so good on shaven skin!!

Anonymous

Yes, it is just you and several thousand of your family here. You’ll know when to put a curb on it. Not yet! Enjoy!!!!!

[quote quote=108710]Yes, it is just you and several thousand of your family here. You’ll know when to put a curb on it. Not yet! Enjoy!!!!!

[/quote]
      A lot more clothes to go yet !!

Know I know why girls spend so long shopping, there is so i much i want to try on and buy.

Now i have the reason to diet as there is so much more that i want to wear that i am too big for.

BillieJo Smith
      Baroness

Just wait until you find the shoe store that has your size, I have more shoes now then i ever had for my male self.

Happy shopping

BillieJo

[quote quote=108712]Just wait until you find the shoe store that has your size, I have more shoes now then i ever had for my male self.

Happy shopping

BillieJo

[/quote]
      Shoes on order !

BillieJo Smith
        Baroness

I know why women shoe shop, I was stressed out one day last year & bought my first pair at Payless, I now have about 10 pair. It really relives stress to buy shoes 🙂

Enjoy your new shoes, maybe post a picture.

Hugs,

BillieJo

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

It’s hard to stop a good thing , the excitement to add to your collection . When you think we’ll that’s it them all a sudden you see something and in your mine yes I have to have it. I too see it as a never ending calling to have more. My closet now takes up most of Stephenie’s things now and in time I’m going to have to look for my guy things in boxes as the room is limited and only the best gets the hangers. Enjoy as it certainly hard to say no. 🌹

When will it end you ask…

Probably never….lol

I mentioned it someplace else on this site but…

As a guy I have 3 pairs of shoes. As Daniella I have over 30 pairs.

As a guy I have enough underwear to last me a week. As Daniella 3 large dresser drawers packed with bras and panties.

As a guy I would never wear a ring, bracelet or a necklace but as Daniella I love it all.

I say thank goodness for Thrifty Salvation Army Store.

Daniella

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?