• This topic has 13 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

HELLO PEOPLE, basically I’m a graphic designer student and I’ve decided that for my final major project I’m going to do a series of emoji for the cross dresser community since it is one community that has yet to be represented in the hundreds of emojis available for us.

I’m not a cross dresser myself so I would really appreciate it if all of you can just chime in and give me ideas on what I can turn into emojis for the cross dresser community?

A great idea. please go forward with it. Perhaps a lady figure in a modeling pose, a Lady putting on a bra or stockings. That is about all I can think of. Hosw about this all my sisters…can you assist here….would be fun.

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Lady Veronica, I’ll definitely work on those ideas! But I’m confused, correct me if I’m being stupid, but wouldn’t it work better if it’s a man putting on a bra instead or have a muscular hairy leg putting on a Lacey stocking simply just for the exaggeration cause that’d make the emoji alot more effective to show it’s cross dressing?

Excellent idea Porkmuffin. Interesting name you have chosen dear.

Anonymous

[quote quote=98259]Excellent idea Porkmuffin. Interesting name you have chosen dear.

[/quote]
            Ahah! I was supposed to go with just PorkMuffin cause that’s what I use for all my online username but then the site asked for a last name so 🤷🏻‍♂️

What occurs to me is a half-man/half-woman figure, but not side by side. Instead, use silhouettes from the side. At first I thought of half man  (like bathroom figures) stepping into half woman, in the same direction, Abbey Road style? Then I thought that is only one direction, and only covers one segment of the population. So to get both sides of the coin, the two figures stepping into each other, face to face.

But that doesn’t give the emotion, does it?

Simplifying would be to use the faces that transform from one to the other to the other.

Still, where are the emotions? What emotions would we want to express? Joy and delight? Self-empowerment? Shame? Confusion? Electrified? Calmed? Indignant? Misunderstood? Alone? Living life on my terms? Proud?

These are some of my feelings. Yours?

Anonymous

Actually it doesn’t HAVE to be about facial expressions, it could be anything from an action to a phrase or even just an object or tool cross dressers use. Really Appreciate your response!

Anonymous

Sorry for the messy replies, I just realized I should have quoted your responses before replying. 😅

My objective in crossdressing has nothing what so ever to do with being male. I want to look, act, be as feminine as I possibly can. My suggestion is a nucely made up woman with a compact in one hand, her lipstick in the other with a provocative wink and a smile on her face. 😉💋

Anonymous

[quote quote=98290]My objective in crossdressing has nothing what so ever to do with being male. I want to look, act, be as feminine as I possibly can. My suggestion is a nucely made up woman with a compact in one hand, her lipstick in the other with a provocative wink and a smile on her face. 😉💋

[/quote]

Nice suggestion, I can definitely work on that !

👫What about putting the mans head on the women’s body, subtle but if you look closely…

🎭or something like this with one face made up and one plain

👠👞or one heeled foot on a smooth shapely leg beside a trousered ( is that a word😂) leg with a mans plain brown shoe, legs meeting at the top

👔👙a mans shirt and tie with the  outline of a bra underneath

This is fun !

Anonymous

[quote quote=98477]👫What about putting the mans head on the women’s body, subtle but if you look closely…

👠👞or one heeled foot on a smooth shapely leg beside a trousered ( is that a word😂) leg with a mans plain brown shoe, legs meeting at the top

👔👙a mans shirt and tie with the outline of a bra underneath

This is fun !

[/quote]
      This is very helpful,thanks!

Anonymous

[quote quote=98477]👫What about putting the mans head on the women’s body, subtle but if you look closely…

👔👙a mans shirt and tie with the outline of a bra underneath

This is fun !

[/quote]
      This is very helpful,thanks!

Anonymous

Well, I say emoji but really it can also be like Facebook stickers with a little bit of animation (like a gif). I’ll see what I can do about your idea! Thanks

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?