• This topic has 20 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Help girls….

have you ever read and smiled at one of Stephanie plumbs wonderful ” country file” posts?????…..

Well,  she has said she may discontinue them due to lack of interest…!!!!!!!

We need these wonderful glimpses into her life, not just for the way they are written, the escapism and the humour……but to give the forums variety……please sign this petition and comment…..we can’t lose this!!!!

Hopefully this will work, grace ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous

Hi Grace,

I’m more than willing to sign the petition. I very much enjoy Stephanie’s musings. Her longer posts, like a good book, can flip you, unknowingly, into another person’s sights and sounds and thoughts. I mean no disrespect to other posters on cdh, we all have a tale to tell and thoughts to make and share, and we shouldn’t ever treat it as a competition to entertain. But some posters do have that ‘knack’ of crafting a post, as in “I Wish I could be that eloquent”. So please keep them coming Stephanie.

If I don’t remember to thank each and every one of them … me bad!

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Grace  – this cannot be allowed to happen!

Surely by the simple expedient of inserting a sub-heading potential readership can be expanded exponentially – for example Countryfile: Panties in the mist or Countryfile: My bra and other wildlife –  I’m certain that Ms Plumbs fertile imagination can improve on these poor examples.

Seriously concerned

Diana

Anonymous

Diana…

“Countryfile: Panties in the mist or Countryfile: My bra and other wildlife”.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Signed and trepiditious,
      Stephanie, you simply must continue, your countryfile is one of my favourite reads. Please.please continue
      Hugs, Regi💕

Hi Cap’n Grace,
      I would love to sign any petition to keep such wonderful content going. Maybe you could point your broadsword at her and demand she continues!
      Please continue Stephanie!
      Lieutenant Stephanie 💖

Oh no, Panic! the thought of the “wind reverberating through Stephanie’s willows” while walking in her woodland paradise and 2poo’s Dyson, hoovering up squirrels. Oh no! COUNTRYFILE , must be saved.(Look forward to my regular  read ,the editor the Hertfordshire Times), A compelling and well composed weekly article .The Fifeshire gazette. Py xx.

Grace Sweety, I will sign anything you suggest! Well, except those things that… well, better left unsaid!
      But Plumb’s posts are more than interesting… they are articulate and describe things that others have trouble imagining. As well as being a hoot!

Too wit, too woo… Polly the Owl

Anonymous

What no country file, no tales of 2poos, this cannot be allowed to happen, what an Inspiration and delight it’s always is to read Stephanie ‘s County file adventures. Let face it there is only so much rubber, latex, PVC you can stretch the imagination to.  CDH needs this type of creativity and diversity and often humorous everyday experiences of life,it connects with people and brightens the day over a cup of tea and coffee. Stephanie and 2poos certainly get my vote, come on administration let’s hear it from you. 

Stevie65
      Lady

If that happens then the Forumm will be shut down!!!! It is not allowed to stop!!!

Stevie

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Grace, Absolutely, I’ve signed the petition.  I had already sent a message to Steph about 30 minutes ago asking her to  please continue her Countryfile stories.  but this petition is a pretty good idea too.  Stephanie has a wonderful way of turning a phrase; her stories are so elegant and lovely to read.  Plus with my dog gone, I can live vicariously through the adventures of her and 2poos (at least until I get another dog, maybe later this summer).   Thanks again, Grace, All my Best, Big Hugs, Krista.

Perish the thought.  No more Countryfile? Why then even bother to get up in the morning?

Stephanie, your muse will be whispering in your ear if you even tried to curtail these endlessly delightful tales.

Save the Files!

Clara

Please continue Stephanie! we need you here for support that we all need. so please stay and help al of us that need the support we all need if not we will have no one to lean on and test you a message of help me please i need some advise 

Trisha
      Duchess

You should make this a vote. That way she sees the numbers. There is alot of silent members.

And yes. We ne need this.

💋

Trisha.

numbers would be off the scale but yes should be a number vote.

Anonymous

Stephanie if your reading this Grace is right, please keep writing your countryfile posts. They are a discerning view which makes them moorish, I enjoy your wit and sometimes  I could use a translator to understand them. Keep em goin Girl.

Sarah xx

Hi Grace,

The petition is signed.

Alice

I never fail to read those posts, and almost always comment, and never fail to thank. I’ll sign the petition. Anything to keep that going!

Bridgette

I may not have commented on Stephanie’s posts, but I do read them.  She can give me the best visual image from just her words, I would love to be an in place observer of them.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Where is the petition Grace put my name on it with a big YES, we must have more tale’s of the country from Stephanie P, Variety is the spice of life they say,

I always read Stephanie’s tale’s about her amble’s in the country side it puts a smile on my face, we need to smile more often especially in these dark days of covid x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Yay!!!!!!!

❤️❤️❤️Girl power!!!!❤️❤️❤️

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?