Tagged: 

• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies,

I am wondering if any of you have experience with herbal phytoeastrogens? Either positive or negative?

I am thinking of drinking tons of spearmint tea and flaxseed (40g/day), and am already taking finesteride. I don’t want to transition, but I just want to see how I would feel? I think a little less T in my body would be a good thing….

thanks

Danielle

Is good and you will feel better

oh dear, Danielle – I am drinking mint tea right now!
      you are speaking to me, I am very interested in making natural changes to embrace my femme side and reject the masc side, so increasing estrogen and decreasing Testosterone is key. What I want is to eat sources of phytoestrogens – such as flax (as you mentioned, and the best), soy products, licorice (decreases T, who would’ve thought?),  even adding oregano and eating grapefruits…
      you say you don’t want to transition, which neither do I (since I am closeted) but I am trying to get some minimal (natural) breast enlargement. For this I am applying lavender (ointment) and doing some regular massaging.
      is any of this working..? hard to say, but I know that I feel so much better and calmer and, dare I say it, feminine… As for the massage, I believe there is some growth there. I don’t know what my T vs E count is (I am a little older, so I have nature working with me on that too) but I sure do feel more like a woman.

Hi Julia,

have you felt any hardness behind your nipples or any tenderness of the sort? I am literally In the situation that this is what I want but it isn’t!! 🙁 I want the associted effects, but I don’t want any fertility issues… 🙁 so I don’t know what to do!

Hey Danielle,  so no, I have not experienced any hardness or tenderness, other than increased sensitivity – which I like – and definitely more tissue than before I started. I am no C cup, but I am up to the ‘gee, I kind of need a training bra’ level. I would like more, but frankly don’t want it to be too noticeable due to my closeted situation.
          as for your question about fertility, I imagine that you mean that you don’t want to ‘hinder’ fertility… right? well, I just did a search for flax seed and the article I read says that flax seed actually increases fertility. I am (way) beyond needing to think about fertility and can just be pleased about the phytoestrogen benefits – but if you can get both, bring on the flax.

Thanks Julie,

have you noticed any other effects apart from your breasts? 🙂

Dani

Hi ladies i too have been tsking fenugreek and saw palmetto and some massage this last month hoping to get more femme feelings and breast tissue in later life too i will welcome breasts even in the closet

Hi ladies i am trying out herbal too hoping to gain more estrogen than t so i can feel more femme im taking fenugreek with saw palmetto and flaxseed been doing massage only a month so far but think i can feel it working love nolene

Hi Dani & Nolene – so, I am pleased with the growth – however humble it may be, it is more than I had ever dared dream of. I want to embrace my femme side as naturally as I can, that is just me. I would rather have whatever ‘nature’ gives me – as it would have if I were an OG. but that doesn’t mean I can’t help nature out a little bit… (and the massaging just feels really nice)
      as for other benefits, you bet. firstly – my masc side never appreciated that there is a whole body here that appreciates tenderness and a little caressing – and not just my breasts either. I am convinced that raising my estrogen and lowering my testosterone levels makes me more sensitive – both emotionally & physically. so, I would say ‘yes’ I am experiencing other effects, some of them ‘tangible’ others not, but just as exhilarating.

Anonymous

Hello Ladies,

Julie do you notice any drop in your libido by raising estrogen levels and lowering testosterone levels. I too am older and was diagnosed with low testosterone. I am taking shots to raise testosterone (I do notice an improved libido but not any less need to dress up) and don’t want to hinder this or the reason I get the shots. However, I naturally have A cup man boobs and would love to get to B cup and the only ways are either gain a lot more weight, I’m trying to slim down, or something that allows breast growth to happen naturally. Any suggestions?

Danielle! Love your name sister! You are very pretty and can pass easily, I am envious 😁😎💋. Anyway I hope everyone is doing well. TTFN💋👠

Danielle

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?