Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi there!

I’m a lifelong cross dresser who is coming to terms with the idea that I actually have been transsexual this whole time and unable to admit it to myself – better late than never I suppose 🙂

I’m not at the place to start transitioning yet but have read some on herbal supplements that can help lower block testosterone or increase estrogen.  The internet seems to have a real lack of clear information on these. I know these aren’t the forever solution but anything I can do to even mildly help me feel more aligned to who I truly am would be amazing. Any insight on supplements that might help?

Thank youuuuuu 🙂

Amelia

Anonymous

I won’t recommend anything, even if I could, because I care about you, and all the girls here.

I will suggest taking any information you find on the internet with a large amount of caution. So much misinformation on any subject coming from self-proclaimed experts. It’s a dangerous path to walk.

Hormones can cause drastic changes, and can also have dangerous side effects, no matter the source. I understand the temptation, but advise you to do it right, and talk to a doctor. This is one area that you can cause permanent injury to yourself, or life-long issues.

Perhaps the first place to start would be a therapist who specializes in gender issues, to help you find your true feelings?

This is not something you can rush, like so many things in life, it’s a process. Be patient sweetie!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’m going to second Dianne’s comments. There’s really no safe way to self-medicate – whether it’s with herbal supplements or pharma grade hormones. You need regular blood tests and an MD to evaluate the results to do it safely. Talking to your doctor is the first step. Starting on a low dose of a testosterone blocker such as Spironolactone or Bicalutamide will work better than any supplement and will probably be cheaper.

Talking to a therapist is also a good idea. Good ones will help you sort out your gender issues and provide a transition letter if needed. Many medical providers still require a letter, BTW.

Best of luck to you.

Emily

Anonymous

If you look on google or which ever search engine use there are many foods that high in estrogen. Also going on youtube many exorcises can do to increase bust size. Now all these are not a mircle over night.

Takes alot of time and patiences.  Even myself been on the real HRT Dr script for 7 months and changes are still slow in the process.  Do have natural c cup breasts.  But kinda cheated and did move things up more by having facial surgery 3 weeks ago.  Another thing if do decide to do herbs make sure to let your Dr know. May say not worth it then some may say would be ok.  But really to do it the right way is talk to the Dr. about wanting to change or transiton they will do blood work see where you are now.

Good luck through your journey

Donna

Congratulations on your FFS. I have no idea how much more beautiful you can get but I hope the results are as splendid as you desire.

What you looking at are phytoestrogens compounds which  allegedly mimic estrogen.

I can only relate my own experiences with hormones and supplements.

I do not advise anyone to take any medications not prescribed by their doctor.

I have had limited success with supplements which required substantially higher dosage than recommended ( I won’t say how much as it could be construed as advice) and over about 8 months did add about 1/2 a cup size. Did experience tender ness and soreness although most of what I gained was fat redistribution.

What I used was a store brand of a well known over the counter brand of women’s supplement sold in many pharmacies and groceries in their supplement isle.

The product when taken as directed is consumer safe.

I have been on 2 mg estrodiol for a couple months now with low dosage spironalactone for quite a while but as a diuretic for something else.

It should also be noted that I have very low T scores to begins with.

I will never agree with anyone’s blanket opinions or statements about anything as history has repeatedly shown us there is no one size fits all for anything.Humanity will always provide an exception to the rule.

Many people have discovered who they are late in life and it is never ones place to tell someone they don’t know they aren’t who they think they are.

My strongest suggestion is talk to your doctor about your situation and mention that you’d like to speak with a mental health professional.

They can help you along any path you decide is best for you. We choose to act. Not who we are. Self discovery requires a great deal of being honest with yourself. Not just about being who you are but if you believe your ready for that journey. Not always the easiest task.  A good therapist can help prepare you for that or discuss if it’s right for you.

Transitioning is a long road. One which I’m still at the begining. I wish I was further ahead. Some feel I’m pushing to hard. I feel I’m behind. But I have to remind myself it’s not a race. The winners are all those who participate in finding out who they are and what their limits are.

Good luck on where ever your journey leads.

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Amelia!

I’m gender-fluid. So, my gender identity is all over the place, but the boy outside of me is still there. And I couldn’t be happier!

I suppose I’m lucky because my body-type is naturally curvy and has a natural and noticeable bust. Good heavens!

I think, as Donna says, my food choices contribute to my curves. There’s lots of info on the Weeb. I still drink lots of milk. Some of my bad habits contribute too. Ahem…

I offer no advice about transitioning. However, there are two experts below!

Good luck!

Hugs, Barb 🍀

Anonymous

not no expert. lol Just do alot asking and reading on net as well as other sites. on what can give little results while others can spend millions on and show nothing. giggles.  When LuLu was here she posted the best one snake oil. But the foods that eat does have alot to do with some things. as well as drink.

Donna

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ve tried herbs for breast growth and posted before but the mods deleted it so all I’ll say is it does work but slowly…. thats all.

Anonymous

Double IPAs, hops do have some things going for it. Even flax seed oil, I am also using fenugreek. But do your own research on that. I don’t want to be accused of recommending anything. Hugs Katie

Anonymous

Rach, I don’t want to put words in her mouth, but maybe when Amelia said she came to terms with the idea she was transsexual, she was talking about identifying being transgendered.

Yes, technically they may not be the same, if one is talking about the conscious decision to “transition”, making one transsexual.  And being transgendered as a sense of one’s identity.

Being transgendered is definitely not a choice and can be something that an individual might not realize without some soul searching.

However, one definition of transsexual is:

denoting or relating to a transgender person, especially one whose bodily characteristics have been altered through surgery or hormone treatment to bring them into alignment with their gender identity.

Note, it says especially, meaning there could be instances when someone might be transsexual without intervention.  Let’s not get too hung up when someone uses the terms interchangeably.  Maybe acting on those urges by acknowledging a sense of self is the beginning a transition.

Much love,

Raquel

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transitioning for Transsexual Women’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?