Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Has anyone had any success with taking herbal supplements to enhance their breast ?

Roberta,

i would love to hear the responses here too.  i have tried a couple but not seen success.  i think that the only real answer here may be HRT, i would like to do that myself but do not know enough about it, i would love to hear any experiences with HRT too especially in more mature girls.

hugs,

suzette

Brianna S
      Lady

Yes.  I have tried a few over the last 2 years.  First was PM. It seemed to work a little.  I had more femme thoughts and my breasts seemed to increase a TINY bit in size.  They got super sensitive to touch.  Unfortunately I fell out of the pink fog and stopped taking them. The gains I had disappeared.   A few months later I tried another round of P.M. wifh a different  brand but got nothing and quit again.

Several months ago I found out about a herbal called estro8pn.  I start to see a little more in breast growth.  Nothing crazy but to me it was something.  Then last  night  my wife looks at me and says I lost all size during the day.

Now my challenge in to figure out what made it all go away in a day.  I have a few theories but will need time to test them out.

Good luck with whatever you try and remember  its a very very slow process.

Breanna

Hello, so I did a little search on here…. The search icon is in the upper right hand corner of the page.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/topic/what-supplements-do-you-use-to-be-more-feminine/#post-391959

Most of the herbal online is snake oil, HRT is the only real deal!

Thanks, SR

Anonymous

I tried several over a period of about 1 1/2 years, and found nothing which did as much for my girls as did my  Rx medication for BPH.   A few ladies here and elsewhere have reported good results; but it’s totally unreliable.  I suggest HRT, if you can, and forms if you can’t.  Probably even cheaper.

Misha Monroe
      Duchess

A Cis girl becomes a Cis woman in shape and appearance because of hormonal activity.  Period.  There are hundreds of thousands of women unhappy with the size and shape of their breasts – If there was a pill or supplement that helped a human grow breasts, every teenage girl would be using it.  And every Cis woman unhappy with her breasts would own stock in the pharma company.

The potions that are on offer for breast growth are about as effective as the penis enlargement pills on offer in the spam that fills your junk folder.  Testosterone and Hormones are in charge.   But – a narrow toned waist and good pec muscles definitely help a girls figure!

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Supplements are hit or miss.  When they work it’s usually minimal.  I got modest growth from a few months of taking Pueraria Mirifica and Reishi mushroom.  I can maybe fill an AA cup.  Many girls get nothing at all.  Maybe on rare occasion a girl responds well.  Like everyone else has said, supplements are unreliable at best.  If I was determined to grow a pair (a distinct possibility, BTW), I’d see a doc and start taking Estradiol.  It works.

Emily

Anonymous

I have been taking Estro-8pn since February and I have modest growth. You have to be consistent with taking supplements and be in it for the long hall. You can’t try a month or so. The other problem is the herbal industry is not regulated. So you need to find a company that you can trust. I have also read articles written by those transitioning and after a year on medical hormones from their doctor, they only have grown an A cup.

Here is an explanation about Estro-8pn which is hops extract from the internet (wikipedia):

8-Prenylnaringenin (8-PN; also known as flavaprenin(S)-8-dimethylallylnaringeninhopein, or sophoraflavanone B) is a prenylflavonoid phytoestrogen. It is reported to be the most estrogenic phytoestrogen known.<sup id=”cite_ref-pmid23512496_1-0″ class=”reference”>[1]</sup> The compound is equipotent at the two forms of estrogen receptorsERα and ERβ,<sup id=”cite_ref-pmid23408273_2-0″ class=”reference”>[2]</sup> and it acts as a full agonist of ERα.<sup id=”cite_ref-Green2015_3-0″ class=”reference”>[3]</sup> Its effects are similar to those of estradiol, but it is considerably less potent in comparison.<sup id=”cite_ref-pmid23408273_2-1″ class=”reference”>[2]</sup>

Three months ago, I started using Life Extension Estrogen For Women (14.4mg of Estro8PN) once daily.  I also took two capsules of ProEstro daily, and used BiEst 5.0 cream once a day.  After about two weeks, I had to go into the hospital for a pre existing problem with my feet, then after surgery to a nursing facility for 20 days.    During my one month absence from home (and my supplements), I had a noticeable growth in my breasts!  I also noticed that my pants didn’t slide up quite as easily.  I am slowly losing weight, and actually lost 24 pounds during my month away from home.  I haven’t changed my diet at all.  Something very nice is happening with this girl!!!

Anonymous

Brianna S wrote: “Yes. I have tried a few over the last 2 years. First was PM. It seemed to work a little. I had more femme thoughts and my breasts seemed to increase a TINY bit in size. They got super sensitive to touch”

Exactly the same response I got from PM, Brianna.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?