Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,
      Nice to be here again and thank you for the welcomes I have received and also the friend requests.
      I was on here a while ago but back again to chat about all things female and to express myself more as a woman.
      I am a long time crossdresser and that will never leave me I feel, I was married for 24 years before my wife left for pastures a new ( well he was a farmer lol ).
      I am slim but not enough so on with the diet and hopefully exercise, waist trainer and pueraria mirafica will help me look more feminine.
      I love fashion and have to try very hard not too keep buying pretty things as I have enough to last a lifetime but it is futile to resist.
      Again nice to be here and come and say hullo.
      Mikki x

Hi Mikka,

Welcome back! I was gone for a few months. Life somehow got in the way. I look forward to seeing you around the site!

Autumn

Hi there there Autumn, thank you for the welcome. We always come back don’t we as it is addictive.
        Mikki x

Hi. This is my first time here. I’m sure I’m going to make some mistakes as I’m still navigating through. We have a bit in common. My wife of 25 years just divorced me (amicable), and now I can dress when I want. She never knew. It’s nice to have all my clothes and accessories out in the open finally. I still have to be careful with company popping in.

Feel free to keep in touch if you wish. I’m an early to bed early to rise type!🙂

Jenny

Hi Jenny,
        We have similar histories I am divorced after 24 years of marriage, she never knew but like you I have tons of stuff that has to remain hidden ( mostly as I wear female clothes like jeans and fleeces all the time ) just in case of visitors or family come round. Good luck on here. Mikki x

Hi Mikki and welcome back to CDH. I’m so glad you decided to rejoin us.

Rose

Thank you, my everyone is so welcoming and what a lovely site. Nice to meet you Rose. xxx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Mikki welcome back sweetie get comfortable again and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Stephanie, Thank you for the welcome, it is good to be back CDH does fill a void in my female life. I am looking to reconnect with all the lovely ladies on here and take Mikki forward with perhaps venturing out more this Summer.
        Love Mikki x

Stephanie Flowers
          Ambassador

Venturing out would be a wonderful experience. I still remember my first  Nervous but well worth it.  Just be safe and the confinance will come.

Best to you my friend ❤️

Welcome back Mikki it’s nice to meet you, I’m a two time girl too this is my second time on here the pink fog was too much to resist, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m a UK girl too I’m up in Shropshire,

I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat,

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Hi Rozalyn,
        Nice to meet you, I used to live near Bridgnorth in another life but now the West country.
        I am slowly trying to find like minded girls near me but it is difficult as like most of us I fear ridicule, if I say something about Mikki to the wrong person. There is a group in the west country on FACEBOOK I may have to try but I am nervous, going out on your own is testy even if fantastic but going with another lady would settle the nerves I think.
        Thank you for your nice message and you seem very nice.
        Love Mikki xxx

Your welcome Mikki, I’ve not met many girls like us around here, unless they are all like me and still in the closet, I’ve only ever met one other crossdresser near me but that was about 8 years ago, I lost her number and contact details so can’t meet up with her again, keep in touch and we can chat about all things girly X

Hugs Rozalyn X

Hiya,
            I have not met any other crossdressers yet but have been in contact with one on a daily basis for a couple of years. Unfortunately she lives to far away to meet but we live in hope.
            Chat again Rozalyn,
            Love Mikki xxx

Thanks chat soon sweetie.Love Mikki xxx

Hi Mikki I’ve been looking at your pics you have some really nice dresses, I would rather wear a dress than a skirt and top,

Hugs and kisses Rozalyn X 🎀

Hi Rozalyn,
            I love dresses too they scream female, however round the house like doing cleaning etc I usually wear a pretty top and mid length skirt.
            Thanks for liking my style. Love Mikki xxx

Hi Stephanie,
        Thank you for the lovely welcoming message, I like leaving the light on very prosaic. Always glad to chat with you. Mikki xxx

Hi Mimi,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Hi Mikki nice to meet you and welcome home girlfriend I dont know when you were here before but happy you made it home as we allways leave the light on for your return .. Remember your old girlfriends and rekindle your friendships with them and start some new ones as im a few miles away from you well maybe a lot im in Montana USA.. but we could still chat that brings us a bit closer he he ..  Good luck girlfriend ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Mikki,

Glad you’re back.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi there, glad to be back and thanks for the wecome. xxx

Anonymous

Hello Mikki … welcome to CDH from another recent UK member … love your photos … plenty to enjoy on this site …
      Adrienne xx.

Hi Adrienne, so kind of you and nice to meet you. Mikki xxx

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome back.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Mikki,

*Welcome Back ! *

*Please excuse my long delayed Greeting*

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?