• This topic has 19 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Last night was my first dance floor night for 2 years and gawd it felt so good and Im over the moon as a dance company has asked me back. So ladies, what are you hoping or actually doing different in this new year to get the heart a dancing and full of joys of a new year.

Catherine
      Duchess

Hi Ashleigh,Ashley, it would be wonderful to start the new healthy for family and everyone to dance and enjoy life ,Cathy

Anonymous

Hi Ashleigh,

So pleased you got your heart dancing.

I can’t dance for …

But my heart dancing 2022 really took off yesterday, when I cuddled my brand new grandson for the first time.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

oh wow. Marti that is fantastic…bet that just melted the heart.xxx

Hi Ashleigh

Wonderful news about your night and new dancing career.

What kind if dancing was it?

I would love to go to one of the old stlye ballrooms.

The elegance of the dancing and surroundings. Having to get full hair and make-up done. The excitement of choosing what to wear, or perhaps a new outfit altogether.

Walking into the ballroom in all my finery, to see all the other girls dressed to the 9s too. If i am really lucky, a dashing man to sweep around the dance floor.

Love
      Michelle

Anonymous

I do jive, blues but my favourite is contemporary, sort of a less extreme version of ballet. I love the thoughts you have..that is sooo dreamy and sexy if with the right guy. I hope you may one day fulfill it. xx

Anonymous
      Lady

A good new year? Too soon to know but while I breath I hope.

May everyone have a better year than last year and your journey is smooth.

Dance? Can’t dance… have two left feet

It is always weird starting the year off in what is probably the worse month. My monthly board game night between cds and transgirls got cancelled due to a variety of issues on the very first day, but the rest of the year is looking up. The potential for my own place is on the rise, the chances I am getting to dress an be public is also going up. I am eagerly hopeful for this coming year.

Anonymous

we should all be crossing our painted toes and fingers for a better year and a fruitful year. Good luck with your own place and whoa…dressing in public…the ultimate. Take care xx

Katey Doe
      Lady

I’m very happy for you. Happy New Year. I wished I had taken dance lessons years ago. This year I’m gonna be more Katey she deserves it

Anonymous

Gooooooo Katyyyyyy…..love it xx

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hopefully, health willing, I’ll be going to visit my grandkids in a few days, and towards summer, be taking a European cruise that has been postponed several times.  And keep dressing when the situation presents itself.  So far…well, it’s not been bad.

Anonymous

it could be a lot worse so heres to everything working out the way you want it. Getting your legs out whilst sunbathing on the deck of a cruise liner…very nice. xx

Come to England if your going fem try Brighton lovely in summertime and gurl friendly xx

Anonymous

I am blossoming in front of my family and close friends…SO can now accept that I would prefer tights and a sports bra instead of shorts and t-shirt when I work out! That step is huge, exciting, and slightly scary…but with that step out into the light at home, and stepping into 2022 in a new part-time career, I would say that the year in which Haley will celebrate her 3rd trip around the sun (+ 64 as Hal) should be quite amazing!

Haley

Anonymous

oh wow thats great. I prefer to work out and dance in padded crop top and Asian Indian silk slacks…puuurrrrfect. Have a great year in all that you do.xx

More time as Deena whitch i am doing xx

Anonymous

Hey Dee…thats great to hear, maybe I should take a drive upto Brighton myself, I hear its the UKs version of 60s Frisco. Its only a 6 hour drive from here. xx

Anonymous

its all sounding great for you. Must admit the upside of lockdown was that I could work and stay alone, same with my photography, no one around to get in the way of my photos..lol. Get out there and enjoy. xx

Anonymous

Hawaii..very nice. You ll have to get a nice wardrobe ready for the land of colour and sun..enjoy. xx

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?