• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I was out and I was underdressed I had on panties and a bra. Well I needed gas so I stopped at a self serve station and while filling got some gas on my sweat pants. No problem right wrong. I get in the care and lite a cigarette while still in the gas station well the cigarette falls out of my mouth. I’m like noooooooo and it hits the gas stain. Well I try patting it out and woosh my whole pants catch fire. I’m still patting it put it isn’t going out. So I picture my whole car catching fire. So I jump out. And figure I’ll stop drop and roll but I’m in a gas station so I stand there in this busy gas station on fire everyone looking and just pull down my pants.  This guy comes running over and says you re ok your out. So standing there in my panties. He says nice panties ha.  I look at him and take off some show I must have put on I can only picture what everyone was saying haha

Anonymous

Ha. That’s pretty good.

Unfortunate, but funny.

Rose
      Lady

Wow! Glad nothing serious happened. Quite a way to reveal yourself, though…

Anonymous

You’ve got to be a natural blonde,glad you’re okay. See I told you smoking was bad for you!!

Ya know, you laugh and the world laughs with you.

Thanks for making us laugh.

Glad ye are ok.

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: Jenny1323 original post: 

I was out and I was underdressed I had on panties and a bra. Well I needed gas so I stopped at a self serve station and while filling got some gas on my sweat pants. No problem right wrong. I get in the care and lite a cigarette while still in the gas station well the cigarette falls out of my mouth. I’m like noooooooo and it hits the gas stain. Well I try patting it out and woosh my whole pants catch fire. I’m still patting it put it isn’t going out. So I picture my whole car catching fire. So I jump out. And figure I’ll stop drop and roll but I’m in a gas station so I stand there in this busy gas station on fire everyone looking and just pull down my pants.  This guy comes running over and says you re ok your out. So standing there in my panties. He says nice panties ha.  I look at him and take off some show I must have put on I can only picture what everyone was saying haha

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?