• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well, it happened again. Another ignorant idiot got disconnected on today at work. Why? Well, when we ask a customer to keep the conversation professional, it is not license to escalate and use even worse language. Well, today one of them decided to go and call my entire department f****** f****ts. Seriously! What is wrong with people!?

Edit: on a funnier note, I don’t speak any Spanish but keep getting calls from the Spanish queue at work. Somethings messed up there

My sympathies, but what are you going to do? I don’t know what’s wrong with people – I wish I did.
      Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika

Anonymous
      Lady

Its a crazy world and getting crazier. Every time we see the “news” its stressful. Greed and inflation are out of control, mass killings are upsetting and fear mongers are busy at work on many fronts. Over population on our burdened planet and the extreme weather doesn’t help the situation either. People are STRESSED!

Turn off the “news”, get dressed in your favorite outfit, and relax.

Anonymous

I don’t pay attention to the news as it is. At least, outside of sports, weather, and local news.

Anonymous
          Lady

Sounds like your job is stressful enough.

Anonymous

It is. Very stressful.

These days that isn’t a bad idea. It is just too depressing.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?