Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello dear sisters,

My name is Alice and I’m based in Hampshire, UK.  I’ve been here before, several times and each time I’ve had the fear of discovery or the sudden notion that I don’t need to engage and can go it alone.

But, since no girl is an island I keep coming back and each time I dip my toes in before bottling it and leaving.

I’m not sure if it’s the strange world we live in right now, but I definitely feel the need to reach out. Don’t be alarmed though, I’m generally very quiet and reserved, so I’ll not be posting long missives each week!

So, about me. I’m in my forties, married with kids and I’ve been dressing since I was at least 8 or 9 that I can remember. It’s come and gone over the years, most notably when I met my wife and I ditched all my gear and put Alice behind me.

But that all changed about 5 years ago when I suddenly felt the need to start again. So I did.

My wife knows about it and she is supportive; she accepts what I do and that it’s part of who I am. She has been amazing, and tolerates my wardrobe full of dresses, my eyebrows and my shaved legs. She even let’s me dress when we’re at home together, which is a lot at the moment. I’ve not yet dared to do make up and wig in front of her, that seems like too much. Which is weird when I think I’m wearing lacy undies, fake boobs, a dress, high heels and tights. Bit of lippy and hair? No, that’s a step too far!

I’m out to a couple of friends and I think my daughter has worked it out but she’s not said anything. Other than that, I am fully closet bound.

I’m not sure where my journey will take me, I find that lately I need to be more expressive of my inner girl more than ever before. I underdress everyday, but now I wear women’s clothes wherever I can away with it, jeans, hoody or running tights, which I wear a lot.

Anyway, that’s probably enough for now. Come and say hi, and keep on truckin’

Much love, Alice x

Hi Alice,

Welcome back! In my experience, the urge to dress and acknowledge our inner self tends to ebb and flow. It may seem like it goes away, but always comes back and even stronger .

It is wonderful your wife is supportive. I’m lucky enough to have a supportive spouse and it sure makes the journey easier.

Hugs,

Heather

Hi Alice and welcome back to our “peace” of the world.

Hi and welcome back Alice!!! Thanks for sharing an awesome intro.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Hi Alice and welcome from up north in Scottish-land!  Good to hear you have supoortive wife, I actually found a wig helped me wrap my head round Penny-Jay’s dressing – make-up and a number 4 all over closed crop hair style just didn’t look right so when the time is right, ask what your wife thinks and give it a try once and see how it goes otherwise you will never know 😃

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome Alice 👋

good to see another Brit girl here. I hope you’re getting comfortable being here, the friendliest place on the internetz 💚

lyra

Hi Alice, I’m from Chicagoland and single. I now have 2 sisters and 1 brother who know about my desire. The sisters are supportive with cloths and ideas. The brother when younger was a crossdresser, but his 2nd wife made him stop. I am working on him, as I thought he was when he asked to hice a bag full of clothing and shoes, all femme. You are lucky with your SO.

Hi Alice, Welcome back! You’re awfully lucky to have such a loving and supportive spouse and it sounds like you appreciate it! Hope to see you around. Rei

Hi Alice,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Welcome to CDH Alice.  Nice to meet you!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome (back) Alice! Lovely to have you here as part of this community.

Welcome back Alice!

Hi Alice, welcome back to CDH 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Alice,

Nice to meet you! Thanks for the intro. Look forward to reading your posts.

Hugs,

Kay

Hi Alice nice to meet you as i didnt know you from before but we can remedy that know as hello girlfriend wonderful intro. your wife is supportive is a bonus  as lots here are in same boat as myself  some not so lucky and lots still in closet so sorry for them and hope someday they will get to step out of the closet and be accepted from their wifes and SOs  so again nice to meet you and hope you stay around this time so we can chat a bit hugs girlfriend.

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alice   Welcome to Cdh 🌷

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?