• This topic has 11 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I had put this in the forum post about taking hormones but got no feedback.

Has anyone actually had their un-altered normal T level tested? Has anyone ever sought out treatment for Low Testosterone?

Reason I ask. Years ago my doctor had my T-levels tested and I was way low (200 range where norm is 348 to 1000.) I tried androgel for several years, but it is really expensive and honestly, I don’t think it worked. Recently I’ve been seeing a urologist for another issue and asked about my T-Level and it was low. Lower than years ago. Her treatment for this was Testosterone injections every 2 weeks. Wow, it’s like crack. Feeling really good, no muscle cramps, lost a few pounds. And feeling a bit horny.

I was really concerned that this treatment would kill off my desire to crossdress. It hasn’t.

Presently my legs are shaved smooth as is my chest. I feel slim and sexy. My nuts, as a side effect of the testosterone shots have gone into hibernation. Honestly, they’re barely there. Gone from walnuts to peanuts. Which makes them really easy to tuck and hide.

Just wondering if my apparent life long low testosterone has lead me to embrace my feminine side.

Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Yes I take androl gel for three years now four shots a day at first lost weight and sex with wife on a regular basis hope I spelled that write and my desire to be holly went up and I got more girly Hollyh

Hi Rachel. I have been on testosterone injections for about 6 months now. My sex drive has really kicked into high gear. My nuts have really shrunk too. I have to stop for awhile as my level has gotten too high. I never lost my urge to dress and my feminine side has come out even more, which makes no sense to me, but I like it. I haven’t noticed an increase energy or weight loss, though. That part is very disappointing. I see my doctor next week and have some questions for him, but I don’t have the courage to talk about my need to crossdress. I’m hoping that I can start the injections again and experience all of the positive effects. Good luck to you, JoJo.

The day of my first injection, I showed my doc the pictures from halloween and said “We’re too late!” She laughed.

What where your T-Levels before your first injection or gel? I was 248.

Does anyone think that might have contributed to the feminine side of their personality?

Personally I think your low T may enhance your feminine side but certainly it did not cause it. Many genetic men have very high T levels but still have the desire to express their feminine side. This desire can be simply cross-dressing occasionally to feeling like a woman trapped in a male body and wanting to change their body to match what they feel on the inside. It really doesn’t have anything to do with their T level. The science of it all is beginning to center on a genetic component and a problem occurring during development in the womb at about 6 – 9 weeks where something happens with the hormones and the brain does not fully develop in the normal manner according to physical gender. This has not yet been proved conclusively but the evidence is very strong.   http://www.majickalproductions.biz/bekasite/resouces/In-Womb%20Development.htm

BTW in my 40’s I was tested with T levels in the low 800’s and still had a strong desire to crossdress and felt I was really a woman. Later, now in my mid 60’s it has dropped to around 550. Just started hormone treatments, Anti-androgens and Estrogen, a few months ago and have not been test since but am scheduled to be tested in January 2017. The main difference on the HRT is that I feel more calm and have now started breast budding and I am very happy.

I guess everyone has similar experiences at least with hormones . My wife suggested I try them if I might want to really find out about being femme . My changes after six months were quick , like going over a cliff , and I totally lost my masculinity beyond reversing the process . I became very effeminate and even my psyche changed . I became extremely emotional and would often start crying if I felt upset . But I learned how to change as time went on

Anonymous

Why would you want to use testosterone? Low testosterone makes our bodies softer and makes building masculine difficult. I would think that most of the girls on this site are envious. I for one have worked very hard at doing aerobic exercises while not doing upper body in my effort to lose arm and shoulder muscle. So far it is just starting to be evident to me. And from th comment of a family friend last Christmas who had not seen me in a year, it is more obvious to others. Go low T!

Low T can be a cause of depression. Low T can leave you feeling lousy and lead to a pile of other issues.

While I’m not wild about the hair growth and muscle growth. It has helped with my diabetes. I has helped me with taking statins for cholesterol issues (I suffered horrible muscle aches.)

Very interesting thread. Thanks for starting it ” Oh to be Rachael ” and to everyone who replied. I also have low levels around 200 ( less ) and wondered what part it played in this. Cause or Symptom? Anyway also used Androgel for like 3 years. Raised levels some but not much. Was about to start injections but canceled because of the law suits around the treatments causing some heart issue for a few people. Still if I would have thought of it I would have asked too. Great question Rach!

Hugs
      Donna

Anonymous

2016_transitioning for transgender and transsexual women: oh to be rachel original post: 

I had put this in the forum post about taking hormones but got no feedback.

Has anyone actually had their un-altered normal T level tested? Has anyone ever sought out treatment for Low Testosterone?

Reason I ask. Years ago my doctor had my T-levels tested and I was way low (200 range where norm is 348 to 1000.) I tried androgel for several years, but it is really expensive and honestly, I don’t think it worked. Recently I’ve been seeing a urologist for another issue and asked about my T-Level and it was low. Lower than years ago. Her treatment for this was Testosterone injections every 2 weeks. Wow, it’s like crack. Feeling really good, no muscle cramps, lost a few pounds. And feeling a bit horny.

I was really concerned that this treatment would kill off my desire to crossdress. It hasn’t.

Presently my legs are shaved smooth as is my chest. I feel slim and sexy. My nuts, as a side effect of the testosterone shots have gone into hibernation. Honestly, they’re barely there. Gone from walnuts to peanuts. Which makes them really easy to tuck and hide.

Just wondering if my apparent life long low testosterone has lead me to embrace my feminine side.

Any thoughts?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?