Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 121
      Replies: 1089

Number 1 for me, “your health is your wealth” At way past the initial “3 score and ten” scoreline, every healthy day is a bonus. I live in a retirement village and their are many people here who are not well and of course we do lose residents on a (Sadly) regular basis.

Sure, I have a few “oldies” aches and pains, but I’m still here and still enjoying life.

Caty is number one when looking after my mental health. I have had problems with this in the past, so she gives me the escape I need. I sleep femme every night and have regular away from home dressing /shopping sessions. (Well…. now we are as good as out of Covid I can start again….)

Via CDH and other outlets, I’m part of a lovely private email group of CD’s from five countries…

Other than my lovely life partner, I dont have much of a family connection, but in terms of recreation, I love a good lunch/dinner out, accompanied by a very good Australian red or white wine. I’ve played guitar since my teenage years and should be a lot better at it, but I get lazy on that one…

Used to be a keen recreational fisherman, but sold my boat when we moved back to the city four years ago. But I still volunteer for a fishing based charity and enjoy using some of my old recreation/business networks to “help the cause”.

Happy dressing everyone

Caty.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Natalie Jones
      Lady
      Registered On: September 20, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 111

Great question, My number one is clearly spending time with my wife including being intimate.
      we spend as much time on our boat in the summer as we can so that’s number 2. Skiing with family and friends number 3. My desire and enjoyment with crossdressing has its own special place in my sole. Given different circumstances, say I was divorced and living alone or had a more accepting wife and could be out even slightly the number would be higher for sure.
      How my life is makes me keep a kind of damper on my crossdressing. So it’s not as big a part of my life that I wish it was. But it’s the life I’ve chosen and I can’t complain

Natalie 💋💋💋

2 users thanked author for this post.
      skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador
      Registered On: August 25, 2015
      Topics: 119
      Replies: 1342

Not specifically the clothing so much as not having to hide such an important part of myself from the world. A great quote I saw said “When you truly don’t care what anyone else thinks of you, you have reached a dangerously awesome level of freedom.” While life’s circumstances may not allow them to fully reach that place it’s a great goal to have. I am mostly there myself!
      Cyn

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 58
      Replies: 1021

For me CD varies from day to day. When I can get together with grand kids that time is #1 no mater how I am dressed .. The 3 year old don’t care how I am dressed, I am grandpa who colors with her and plays blocks etc. My 15 year old grand daughter says she doesn’t care how I am dressed, but I think sometimes she feels a little uneasy ( like when I drove her to Church for religous ed and I was dressed the whole time in the car driving her there).
      So what I am saying most of the time family is #1 and CD is2 or 3, but often when there is nothing happening with family thenCD is #1 and it is about all I can think about.

Cassie

Lauren Mugnaia
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 1, 2021
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 353

…a several girls have already put it, number one at the top! And as of this Thursday, March 31st, International Transgender Day of Visibility, I will be presenting as a woman full time at work and probably 24/7 when I’m not at work. So am I just a little excited as well as a bit nervous, you bet!!

Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 1155

It’s up there at for me but as I am living almost full time the days in drab are for my pleasure and wouldn’t have it any other way. When dressed there are the chores, the necessities that are day to day things needed to do. The pleasurable side is being treated as a woman. Meeting friends, seeing the little ones in the family. getting dressed up for an evening out has been a rarity through covid but I hope that will start again this year. The greatest pleasure is having got where I am and still here!

Jess Secret
      Lady
      Registered On: February 18, 2021
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 469

Great question Celeste, not sure exactly where I would rank my dressing on that list but it’s definitely something that gives me incredible pleasure. It’s right up there with my other favorite interests but not sure where it ranks exactly. Probably top-3.

Liara Wolfe
      Lady
      Registered On: August 14, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 1607

Definitely number one!!!!!

Hugs, Liara

Dianna Rose
      Lady
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 1107

Love the question, Celeste.

I’m going to answer via a PM.

Diane

Fredrika Jones
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 443

I’d have to echo that – dressing is the number one thing I do for pleasure! 💋❤️

Carla Roberts
      Lady
      Registered On: July 28, 2021
      Replies: 59

Spending time with family and especially my wife is definitely at the top of my priorities, also walking and playing with my dog, also family.
      After that, listening to music, and playing guitar.
      Driving around in my little red sports car.
      Photography, although I am just beginning.
      Dressing up and presenting en femme, is not last, but I put it and the end of the list because I enjoy dressing when pursuing the things listed before.
      One of my greatest enjoyments is Doing something like going shopping, or out to eat while en femme with my wife.
      Carla

Peta Mari
      Lady
      Registered On: September 30, 2020
      Topics: 29
      Replies: 571

Hmmm. Is CDing a ‘pleasure,’ or a compulsion?

Anyways. Its high up on the list of my compulsions. I do so many of my pleasures while dressed femme, and drab. Either dress code doesn’t inhibit the pleasure I take in doing those activities.

One pleasure (that we haven’t done this year) is going for a pedicure with my wife. I dress drab, because its a husband and wife date day. Though I do get them coloured.

Anonymous
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 0

I will agree with Chloe C, my favorite thing to do for pleasure is spending time with my family, really enjoy my grandchildren.  I will have to admit dressing and enjoy my femme side is my favorite pleasure after my family.  I would rate it above my other things I do for  enjoyment.

ChloeC
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 5, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 604

Hi Celeste, well, that’s a very difficult question for me to answer.  Doing a riff on an old song – when I’m not doing whatever I love, I love whatever I’m doing.  I have a lot of very diverse interests, and I greatly enjoy doing them all.  But I will say that when I’m dressing and dressed, it’s the one of the two activities more than any of the others, that I’d like to not have to ever stop.
      Oh, uh, you’d all like to know that other activity? Interacting with my spouse, my adult children and my grandchildren.

Hugs, ChloeC

Cody Meow
      Lady
      Registered On: March 1, 2022
      Replies: 53

Interesting. For a long time I fluctuated  between 1-10. For the past few years, between 5-10.
      cody

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 85
      Replies: 1982

Hi Celeste!  Nice question.  Though I may take great pleasure in a wonderfully cooked dinner or the company of a loved friend, I will say I am happiest now  since having come out and dressing regularly.

So… yes its number 1, but part of it is also dressing and  not having to hide it!   I think thats the part I now derive the greatest pleasure from.  🙂

Stevie

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Marti
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 5, 2019
      Topics: 62
      Replies: 957

Hi Celeste,

Confession time. At best, equal number three. I’ll leave it to others to guess what other pleasures might take up my time.

Although at times I do multitask pleasures.

Marti xxx

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Celeste Starre
        Lady
        Registered On: June 26, 2018
        Topics: 51
        Replies: 1479

Well that’s true Marti assuming you are talking about doing other pleasurable things while you are dressed up which I do as well.  However the “dressed up” part is still the best part.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador
        Registered On: June 11, 2020
        Topics: 85
        Replies: 1982

Ahh Marti….  So many pleasures, so little time, eh? 😁

Stevie

Marti
          Duchess
          Registered On: February 5, 2019
          Topics: 62
          Replies: 957

lol yes.

Perhaps I could clarify. Not being confident enough (yet?) to be out and not being uncaring of what others might think or have to say brings with it a certain limitation / frustration, which isn’t the case with other things I enjoy.

xxx

Trish White
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 2, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 358

Wow, that’s a tough one Celeste. In the summer we spend a lot to time at the lake and most of it on our pontoon boat. It’s a huge lake and lots of great beaches so between our day trips to various parts of the lake and sun and fun on the beaches I think crossdressing still gives me more pleasure but it is very close.

Love,

Trish

5 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.