Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone,

first time posting anything about this part of my life. Pretty nervous but keen to be part of a likeminded community.

I started wearing certain items of women’s clothing when I was still at school. I found the PE kit that the girls wore to be incredibly sexy. A gold aertex blouse, navy pleated netball skirt and navy blue gym knickers with two gold stripes up the side. I found a pair of the knickers lying by the gym changing room one day and scooped them into my pocket. I was so nervous that I’d get caught but I had to have them. They turned me on so much when I got them home that I knew I had to get the whole outfit. I walked miles to a uniform shop where I wouldn’t be recognised and nervously bought a skirt and blouse “for my sister”. I practically ran home to put them on.

since then I’ve loved all things uniform – from pleated skirts to straight skirts and white blouses. I am fascinated by pretty bras. I have a collection of cabin crew uniforms which I adore – some are my size and some are my wife’s although she’s not really very interested.

anyway, happy to be here.

Hi Sophie,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Sophie, I hope that you take the opportunity that this site offers to make new friends and discuss your concerns and interests with a loving and understanding group of like-minded girls.

We’re here for you.

Hugs

Diana.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sophie  happy to welcome you and being excited about  finding this place, you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. No matter at what level of experience one is  everyone is having fun expressing their passions in a caring and supportive place. Learn as you go and meet with our ladies to chat ,share stories and with some develop lasting friendships. So much to embrace so relax and enjoy being part of a community of same mined souls all accepting each other  for who we are. Very happy meeting you.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Sophie! Welcome to CDH! Glad you’re here!

Hi Sophie and welcome to this wonderful friendly Heaven.

Anonymous

Welcome Sophie! Glad to have you join our group! My next outfit will be a pink pleated mini, white blouse and white hose, and pink hair bow! 🎀

🌺

Hi Sophie, welcome to the CDH family. Don’t be nervous, the gals angels on the site are amazing and so kind. Feel free to put your feet up and let your hair down here.

Love Trish

Welcome Sophie!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?