Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My name is Jeannine,
      I guess my story isn’t the same as most I’ve read on here. I’m in my late 40s and have not really had the urge to cross dress until now. I’m liking it but I do not feel like a woman or a man. I came out just this week, but boy, I don’t think I’ve ever felt so alone in my life.

I did my nails today, I liked it. But I know I have to take off the polish, my family just doesn’t understand. Heck I don’t understand why I like to wear womens clothes.

I don’t mean to sound like a downer, I guess I’m disappointed in my family.

Try not to be a downer. Tempting but no point in it.

I often feel that there ought to be a guide,  for such as you and I, that would fifer us a series of golden tips to overcome this problem.

For myself, twice your age, I play it as discreetly as I can, limit my horizons.

I wish you well.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Hi Jeanine.

It isn’t unusual for this to come out later in life.There are loads of girls here who have done the same. It can be confusing and takes time to figure out why. Just take your time and feel free to ask questions here as it will help you along.

Anonymous

Thanks for your story. We all have gone thru the uncertainty and confusion. It will make sense in time

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jeannine no need to hid and be alone no more. Here enjoy expressing your self with many same mined gals all here experiencing their love to dress. Beautiful  place to get the help ,  support and make wonderful friendships.  Very nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jeannine, and welcome. I admire your honesty in wondering why you do what you do! In my opinion, there are so many reasons why we choose to crossdress. I have always felt any attempt to narrowly define it is doing a disservice to those who do not fit in wherever someone thinks is the ‘right’ reason. While many of us start out doing it for the erotic thrill, as we grow older we become more content to experience our feminine side and gain from what it has to offer us (which is a lot!). I look forward to hearing more about your journey as you progress. By the way I had an office in Spokane for several years and traveled back and forth from Seattle weekly. Hugs, Paulette

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Hi jeannine, dont fight it, its a wonderful thing, SCARY, But wonderful, just a tip, nail polish, put clear on first, alot easier to take off without residue hanging around, best wishes!!
      Xx
      Brianna

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jeannine,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Jeannine,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Jeannine and welcome.   There is no magic answer to your question on why, or is there any magic pill to stop it.  You find something in yourself that draws you to it.  You feel better when you get more in touch with your feminine self. As far as others go, they may or may not come around.  Today’s world is different than when we grew up.  Find someone who is accepting to your desires to assist you coming to grips with others. Reach out here if you need be since there is so many here whom have experienced the same thing.  Some of us have not come out, and probably for the reasons you are experiencing now.  Acceptance by the ones you love is very important.  If they only know how you feel.  Which brings me to the next point.  Tell them!  People for the most part are compassionate and caring.  Some may think you were hiding it from them and lying.  Let them know this is not the case and that this is all new to you as well and that you need their care, love and support. As you said this is new to you.  There is a lot of support here and also a lot of friendship you can find.  When feeling down reach out for an uplift, and stay positive.

Chrissy

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?