Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I’m new here, you can call me Rosie 🙂 I’ve always enjoyed the physical sensations of wearing women’s clothes and the wide variety of styles available. In the past I’ve mistakenly thought I wanted to transition to a woman full-time and pushed myself way beyond my comfort zone because I didn’t really understand this side of me. So now I just want to take a step back and learn to appreciate and understand the part of me that enjoys wearing women’s clothes without attaching that to the idea of living life as a woman.

Anonymous

Hello Rosie!

Welcome to CDH. The ladies here are wonderful and will help guide you on your journey.

Hello Rosie

These girls we invite into our world bring with them alot of mental baggage. Its a great ride, but sometimes has twists and turns. Enjoy being here with accepting people who can provide sone experience and insight to help along the way. Do what feels right for you.

Wait, you invited yours?  Mine just kind of kicked the door in. 😉

Welcome Rosie!  Balance is an issue I think we all struggle with, and it’s important to know how big of a part of your life your femme self is.  You have a masculine side to care for as well and it’s easy for that to get lost in the shuffle of femininity.  I think you made a wise choice.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rosie, certainly a wise decision, one I too have made also. Very happy to be  were I am and for dressing the clothing that I wear speaks volumes to how I feel inside and content to where I’m going. Being here may be the experience that you’ve have been looking for. With so much ahead start enjoying all that Cdh had to offer. Much information on everything to help guide you through many of the challenges we face exploring our love of dressing. Happy to welcome you and just call me or anyone else here if needed as we’re always willing to offer any help on questions you may want to know . The best to you on your journey forward.

Stephanie 🌹

Becka
      Lady

Hi and Welcome, Rosie!

CDH is a great place with a lot of great gurls all here to listen and help, and all have great suggestions!

It’s a fabulous place!

Welcome Rosie!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?