Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey everyone! I’m Ryan and I’m both excited and nervous about being here. Cross-dressing is something I’ve kept really private and I’m really self-conscious about it. I hope that being here will help me change that.

DeLora
      Lady

Hi Ryan and welcome to CDH. no need to be nervous, this is a really friendly and supportive place. I think you will find you have a lot in common with other members here.

Take some time to go through the forums and articles on here, there is lots of great into.

good to have you here,

cheers,

D.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ryan

trying to figure who we are is a taunting task and being self conscious certainly makes one feel vulnerable and confused but now you are among friends. We understand how you must be feeling and here is a good place to explore and discover who you are. Many here experience different paths but all have a common goal to transform ourselves to be that lady we feel inside. You have so much ahead of you and here you’ll find many here to seek advice from and many wonderful forums to read and learn from. Meet with them ,talk to and share each others experiences through this wonderful world we have chosen. Much can be found here so relax and start experiencing all that we are about. Enjoy your time with us and know your part of a caring  community of support and acceptance for all , welcome..

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you Stephanie ❤️❤️ I already feel much safer here 😊

ryan, it will change you if you let it.  this is a wonderful, supportive place that will let you just be who you are, with support and love.  just enjoy.  samantha

Thank you for your kindness Samantha. I’m trying to learn who I am and I feel like I came to the right place 😊❤️

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Ryan. This is an AWESOME group. Be I have been here since early January and I love it here and made several new crossdresser friends. Everyone here is here to help and support you because we have all been where you are now. Ask questions and make friends. Hugs & Kisses Kathleen

Thank you so much Kathleen!! I already feel so much love from everyone here and I feel a great sense of belonging, which is very rare for me. I know now that I made the right choice 💕

Thank you so much Alice!! ❤️❤️

Thank you so much Alice!! ❤️❤️

Welcome Ryan!

Hi Ryan, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH! Sorry it has taken me so long to post this welcome to you. It has been a hectic week for me. Being retired and having to stay home because of the Covid-19 virus, you would think that I would have plenty of time to do things. Not so! I have heard from so many people this week, many that I haven’t heard from for ages, and I feel it only proper to respond to them all. I am so glad you found us and decided to become a member. With all the responses you have received I am sure you realize how welcoming and friendly our members are. The site has many ways for us to interact with each other, so I do hope you will be an active member. Hopefully you won’t be self conscious about your crossdressing with us. Consider us your sisters. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?