Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Robbyn P
      Lady

Hi everyone.

I’m Robbyn. I’ve been a crossdresser most of my life. My experiences began on my summer visits to my grandmother’s house. My sister and I would stay with my grandmother for a week every summer. I guess I started at about 8 or 9 yrs old. My sister, 2 yrs my junior, always wanted to play dress up. My grandmother was always willing to indulge her and with me being the only boy in the house I was right in the middle of  it all.

I’ve recently divorced my third wife. She and my first wife couldn’t deal with my extracurricular activities. I lost them both because I was never able to come out to them. Crossdressing is unacceptable where I live. I always figured I would take it to my grave. When the last wife left she outed me all over social media. I have had to come out to all my loved ones and several friends. It has been really hard but it has given me a lot of strength.

So now can live my life on my own terms. I am relieved that my family knows and I can dress as I please.

Trinity
      Lady

Hello and welcome Robbyn.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Robbyn,  welcome and happy that you have joined us here.  Sorry to hear your story on how you were forced out to family and friends. It would have devastated if it had happened to me. Your a very strong person. Now enjoy being here and meet many of our gals just like yourself who are experiencing their love for dressing. Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself . Your in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you and welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome, Robbyn! Everyone here is your friend!

Welcome Robbyn!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?