Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m Megan. I’ve been into dressing since my sister and her friends would dress  me up when I was 8 or so. It went on for a few years but slowly petered out so I started doing it on my own. My twin brother and I used to borrow her bras and panties, with her blessing. Although, I was far more into it.

I kept it up since. Sometimes more, sometimes less  but have always done it.

I am currently married with a 19 yo stepdaughter. My wife is fine with my dressing since I told her very early in our relationship. She’s not encouraging but doesn’t mind it.

My stepdaughter caught me a few years back. To my surprise she was not disgusted but intrigued. We had a long talk which did include her mother. All in all, I have a whole new wardrobe at my disposal (as long as i stay out of her underwear drawer, which is difficult)!

I normally stay home and dress, I’ve been out twice but with my job I try not to be public about it. Usually I’m home alone when I dress. I’ll dress more with my stepdaughter home than my wife but my brother probably sees more of that side of me. Occasionally he’ll join me since he’s done it with my sister as a kid too.

Anyway, that’s my story.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Megan l enjoyed your intro , your brother too  quite unique situation I must say and for those with older sisters growing up have experience this I’m sure lol…

Welcome… start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Megan,

Welcome to CDH!
      What an interesting situation you have. I’ll bet it feels great to have acceptance from that many of your family members! That is so cool!

💕Lara

It is quite interesting.  The big one is my stepdaughter. I’m so happy about that.

Im pretty sure my brother prefers me dressed. He asks why I’m not if he comes over. He seems to enjoy picking my outfit and usually himself one too.

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

Dressing with your brother sounds like fun! I’m glad that your stepdaughter accepts you Megan!

Hugs, Lara

BobbiJo C
      Lady

Welcome Megan. I too am new to this site. Enjoy.
      BobbiJo

Hi Megan,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Megan nice meeting you and a very intresting intro just loved it girl you have opened the door to a wonderful world here at CDH we are very supportive and accepting girls here with a wealth of knowledge from many ladies here.. Explore and join in when you get comfortable with us again nice meeting you and have fun girl..

Stephanie Bass

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Megan, great intro and so full of involvement in your family.  Feel blessed with this.  I remember the bagelmeister up in your area and loved that place.  Been years since being there.  enjoy the site, forums, and making new friends.

Chrissy

Anonymous
      Lady

You are triple lucky… you should buy a lottery ticket

I guess I really am after reading some other stories.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Megan,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Megan and welcome to CDH. You’re going to love it here for sure. I’ve been one of the girls since December 2021 and it has been great for me to have other girls to talk to. You’ll find all your sisters to be very loving and compassionate. After reading your info I feel like we’re friends already. It was very well done. I’ll send you an friend invite, enjoy your weekend.

Love,

Trish

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?