Tagged: , ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone.

Was on chat earlier and have been here a week i guess, so its time i came in and formaly said Hi! Like a lot here ive been crossdressing in one way or other from a girlfriend in the past dressed me but then again i didnt kick ir scream infact it was a dream come true 🙂 . So yes i putged nd bought but now at 47 ive said fook it um not running away from myself. Better half knows and attitude is dress away but dont ask me to join etc. Its more for relaxation than sexual for me and although i fantasise of crossing the line im straight , not normal according to society but straight

kerry

Anonymous

Hello again Kerry, may I extend a more formal welcome to the site.

I always chuckle when we try to compare ourselves with ‘normal’ people, forgetting that in among all those ‘normal’ people out there there’s actually a lot more like ‘us’.

Although your wife doesn’t want to be involved or participate at least you no longer need to be secretive. She knows and that is a large burden removed. There is actually an option for partners/wives to participate here, if she’s ever looking for answers or wants to just talk to someone else. I’m sure any of the Ambassadors would be happy to chat to her, I certainly am. She too is not alone in feeling the way she does.

I look forward to chatting again and seeing more of your contributions.

Best wishes,

Jane

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Ditto to what Jane said Kerry!  I have some Irish blood in my veins as well-see the Ireland Group posts I did!  Have been meaning to get over to visit the beautiful Eire for a long time but life and events conspired to stop me so far-merely  a delay though- i’ll make it up there some time in the next few years!

Agian WElcome

Cyn

Time to enjoy yourself . Time to relax and have fun . Kisses and Hugs Precious .

Maxine Doos
      Baroness

Hi Kerry,
      Welcome. If I can echo Jane’s sentiments, the spouse / wife / partner forum is for them only allowing them to discuss their issues with others in similar situations.
      My partner is actually a member here and has found it very enlightening chatting with some of the girls.
      She has always been supportive, for which I am grateful, but I think it has helped to alleviate some doubts that still remained in the back of her mind. If your wife ever feels she wants to understand more, she is always welcome.
      Meanwhile, relax and enjoy your time on here.
      Hugs,
      Maxine

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?