• This topic has 26 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

heyy,

My name is Vellie I am new here. Still trying to work my way around the site, but a little about me: started exploring womens clothing around 3 to 4 years old. I used to sneak in my sister’s room and try on her heels. Bought my first pair of heels at 17 years old. Hid my shoes in an old toy box in my closet for the longest time lol. Told some friends and girlfriends I thought i could trust about me crossdressing. Long story short none of them talk to me today. Came out to my mom one day when I was drunk lol even drunk it was the scariest thing I’ve ever had to do. After telling my mom, my dad was informed and he also had a conversation with me which surprisingly went alot better than it did with my mom. But its out of sight out of mind with my mom so to her im still the perfect son 😇😈. Anywho at that time of coming out I was 24 and went through a serious depression stage and purged everything I had and by that time I had 40 pairs of heels, hair started thinning real bad and lost alot of friends and aquaintances. 3 years later I found my soulmate, in the beginning I told her my truth and she accepted me pretty much instantly. A huge relief but also a feeling of too good to be true came along. She quickly debunked that to good to be true feeling. She is truly my everything and I was able to explore my feminine side without fear of judgement. Now that I am in my 30s I married my soul mate and she feels like she has the absolute best of both worlds i couldnt ask for a better blessing well beside my kids of course. We love matching each other so clothes shopping we get two of each outfit and shoes which I never thought I would be so lucky to do. Even though I have my blessed experiences I would still like to meet people that crossdress as well and hear your experiences. I apologize for the long introduction, but do appreciate you if you read up until this point!!

Hi Vellie nice you happy you joined us girls here. You came to a wonderful place  to explore your femme side as all here  do. So get settled in relax read some forums and post and when your comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask many questions from clothes to makeup to everything you have allways wanted to know about the girl in your heart and sole . We will help with advice as best as we can . And very important your wife is a gem and allways let her know that as not many wifes or SOs support there new girlfriends with a husband attached lol . As im a lucky one also been married 37 years came out to my wife shortly after we married we worked into a very supportive family as wife hubby and Stephanie . So again nice to meet you and hope you have a wonderful time here .

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Stephanie,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I will wonder around and check out other threads. I will always cherish having a wife that embraces everything about me. I am very blessed and I also can’t wait to get to 37 years of being married to her. I bet it is an amazing feeling to be able to say you have been married to your wife that long that still accepts your feminine side as well!😊

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Vellie, so nice to meet you.  Please, dont apologize for that Intro, I loved reading it.  I am so happy for you to have found your soulmate, everyone’s dream.  Welcome to our family, a wonderful place to share stories and make friendships with some great ladies.  So nice to have you join us!

Stevie

Anonymous

Stevie,

Thank you for the welcome I am.happy to be here!😊

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Vellie…. wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Develop beautiful friendships share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Stephanie,

Thank you so much for the welcome, I look forward to trading tips and learning from this wonderful community!😊

Hi Vellie,

Welcome to CDH!!! I’m so glad you decided to join. This is such a fantastic community. So much to read here, and so many ladies to meet.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really great meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Stephanie,

Thank you for the welcome and it is nice to meet you as well!😊

Yes Vellie its a wonderful feeling and we have ups and downs but allways a happy ending for all three of us lol

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Lol that is very awesome

Anonymous

Welcome, Vellie.

Anonymous

Stephanie,

Thank you for the welcome😊

Welcome Vellie!

Anonymous

Michelle,

Thank you for the welcome!😊

Anonymous

Hello Vellie

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha💋

Anonymous

Natasha,

Anonymous

Hello Vellie🌹

Your so welcome hun..

When you can, try chat. Its great😊

Hugs

Natasha💋

Anonymous

I will definitely check out the chat i will have to upgrade my account to duchess. Until then I will take any friend requests and anyone who will be interested in talking and sharing stories😊😊

Hi Vellie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Alice,

Hi Vellie, Teralynn here! Just a quick note to thank you for your detailed introduction post. It truly is a “Cinderella” type story! Thanks for sharing it with us! Now you must believe that sometimes dreams really come true. Standing ovation to your wonderful significant other who loves you just the way you are! More later when I have more time! – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Teralynn,

Thank you very much and I absolutely do believe dreams come true😊

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Thanks for sharing your story. it was quite moving.

Anonymous

thank you for taking the time to read my story😊

Anonymous

Welcome Villie to the site, great introduction, fabulous read, looking forward to chatting. Enjoy sweetie nice to meet you too
      Amanda X

Anonymous

Amanda,

Thank you for the welcome. It is nice to meet you and I look forward to chatting with you as well😊

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?