Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls.. am very new to all this and just wanted to know and be curious about what girls like to do and chat about xx

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie.. welcome  ,  happy to have you join with us.  Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.  Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out always looking to chat and share experiences. Make friendships and feel free to  interact with others. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

talk about everything 🌹

Hi Stephanie

Welcome to CDH. I’ve only been here for little less than a month. This place is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have never felt so welcome anywhere.  Being at CDH has meant the world to me. All the girls in here are so lovely and friendly. Feel free to ask anything.

Love

Lily-Rose

Hi Stephanie!

Welcome to CDH!  Take your time and get comfortable.  As the girls have said, amazing support here from a lot of lovely ladies.  A  lot of UK girls too, so your in good company.  Have fun and enjoy!

xo – Robyn 😁🤗❤️

Hi Stephanie, and welcome!!! You’re in great company here. Lots of ladies to meet and chat with.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

[postquote quote=409180]

Hi, Stephanie, and welcome to CDH.
      In answe to your question, we talk about anything and everything female, only things off the page are religion, politics, and sex.(at least I think thats all, lol)
      Regine

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome, I am from the U.K. as well. This is a friendly place where you can get support and chat with other girls.  I am always happy to keep in touch so please feel free to message me.

Jessica

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie, good to see more UK members… enjoy the site..x

Hi Stephanie,

We’re all friendly and supportive here. Welcome from another U.K. girl.

Katie x

Hi Stephanie nice to meet you and first of all really cute name girlfriend ha ha . You have come to the best CD site on the internet so get settled in and relax kick your heels off and enjoy your time here. So much to see and do here as reading forums and posts so when you get comfortable with us please join in with comments . Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole..  As for friends there are so many girls here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with ..  So as you joined us here you came thru a door to join i hope you read the sign just outside that door that read please deposit all fears and worries here before entering as you will not be needing them inside these doors .. He He Hope you feel a little more at ease now you are supported and are with lots of caring and loveing girls here at CDH  remember girlfriend no fears nothing to be afraid of here as we dont bite  well some girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding  again nice to meet you and hope to see you for a chat sometime  ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Stephanie, thanks for introducing yourself.

There is lots to see and do here, great stories and experiences to share in and the ladies are fantastic!

Welcome to CDH!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Stephanie! We are glad to have you here as part of our community. This is the best place on the internet to find the advice, support and acceptance you are looking for. Have fun!

By the way, we like to chat about most anything. So ask away!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Stephanie

Welcome to the site, hope you have fun, and make some new friends.

❤️B

Hi Stephanie,

It’s great to have another UK based member here. I hope you enjoy it here, as much as I have in brief time.

Feel free to ask anything, either in the forums or PM me.

Rachel x

HI sweetie

Welcome Stephanie!

Welcome to the best and safest place for CDs on the web. We talk a lot about clothes, makeup, the highs and lows of our own journeys. Mostly just girl stuff. Dive into the forums and articles. Glad you’re here.

Hello beautiful. You’ve come to the right place. Welcome to CDH and enjoy the fabulous company here.

Hi

Since there aren’t many people from Sweden here I must consider UK to be in my neighbourhood. I love England but covid makes it so hard to get there. So I just want to wish you welcome to the best place in the best place in the world for CD/Transgender.

Lots of hugs ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lily-Rose

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?