• This topic has 17 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jackie
      Ambassador

Hello I’m Jackie, I live in Idaho, I am a lifelong dresser of the finer fabrics in life and sometimes drag queen. I’m 56 young because “I don’t want to grow up and I refuse to get old”. I grew up in a home with five sister’s and one mother so by nine I was going through my sister’s things and started trying their clothes on. For reasons unknown at the time I loved it and the way I felt more secure with myself. By the time I was 15 I had hair to the middle of my back (after some serious arguments with my Mother over and over). I would let my sister put highlights and such in it and got a whole huge hard time from kids at school but it deferred me none. I don’t really know what else to say because I could go on and on about how I got here but what really matters is that I am and I wouldn’t trade my life for no reason.

Anonymous

Hi Nilkolle and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hey Nikkolle and welcome!!  I can relate to growing up in a predominately female environment, I spent the majority of my youth around only my mother and sister.  Being submerged into an all girl environment certainly helped fuel the fire that was already inside and gave me an even stronger connection to this side of me.

Glad you’re here!  Enjoy!

<3  Lauren

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Great intro post Nikkolle! Glad to have you here!

Jackie
        Ambassador

Thank you is the least I can say to everyone who has so kindheartedly welcomed me to Cross Dresser Heaven. I’m excited to be here and look so forward to being a part of this community. I think it’s high time us gurls have place to come to share other than facebook haha. Thank you again and I look forward to bringing what I can to the community, Nikkolle.

Jackie
        Ambassador

At the risk of calling myself stupid can or will someone please help me to understand this site better? There is a clause or part where we decide how much for how long for our membership that says we can apply for nothing if we are currently low income and I am right now. But I have not received any response. I really want to stay here at Cross Dresser heaven and be able to reply to all of you, especially to those of you who have been welcoming me with open arms. Pleeeeeeze someone assist me on this. Thanks, Nikkolle:)

Nikkolle,

The Lady tier was our free membership, I believe that the “Lady” membership is free, and it gives you access to forums and chat. You wouldn’t be able to post photos, or private chat.

Hope this helps…

Cookie 🙂

Hi Nilkolle,

The Lady membership is free. If you want groups or private chat, that will require a paid membership.

Regarding the low-income question —

If you go here, you will see the a contact link for low income questions…

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/choose-your-plan/

Look at the very bottom of the page, and click on the link to inquire via email.Steph

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Nikkolle welcome with us
      Catherine

Anonymous

Hi Nilkolle, Welcome to CDH.  I am 56 too.

Hello & welcome  to  CDH Nikkole ,

We are very  happy  that  you  have  chosen  to  join  our  community .

Cookie  ☺

Jackie
      Ambassador

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="284"]playing around looking hot kisses[/caption]

Thank you for accepting me as a friend and being a part of this fabulous site and community. I look forward to becoming friends with more of the members and contributing what I can. Happy Thoughts, Nikkolle (Nikki).

Hi Nilkolle and welcome to CDH. You will find everyone is very friendly and happy to help with what ever they can.

Jamie

Jackie
      Ambassador

Thank you all for such warm welcomes. I think I found my place to be here at Cross Dressers Heaven. It’s always so wonderful coming here. The warm welcomes, the similarities between myself and so many other ladies here and of course meeting new friends is always a huge plus. To be honest I have dressed the way I do, worn makeup, painted my nails and the list goes on so long now that I don’t even feel comfortable trying to dress as a guy when I have to. I want to express also that I am gay. I hope to make friends with as many ladies as possible here and look forward to hearing from each one of you. Peace and Happy Thoughts, Nikkolle (Nikki).

Anonymous

We are glad that you are with us other ladies I am 58 and CD Heaven is a great place to be.I am always looking for new friends good luck to you

Rose
      Lady

From one new member to another, welcome Nikolle.

Jackie
      Ambassador

Thank you “No Name”

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: Jackie Wild original post: 

Hello I’m Nikkolle, I live in Idaho, I am a lifelong dresser of the finer fabrics in life and sometimes drag queen. I’m 56 young because “I don’t want to grow up and I refuse to get old”. I grew up in a home with five sister’s and one mother so by nine I was going through my sister’s things and started trying their clothes on. For reasons unknown at the time I loved it and the way I felt more secure with myself. By the time I was 15 I had hair to the middle of my back (after some serious arguments with my Mother over and over). I would let my sister put highlights and such in it and got a whole huge hard time from kids at school but it deferred me none. I don’t really know what else to say because I could go on and on about how I got here but what really matters is that I am and I wouldn’t trade my life for no reason.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?