Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I actually joined the site a couple of months ago feeling energised by the thought of crossdressing and wanting to explore that side of myself more. Then, my desire to do so dropped off a cliff. It always seems to be taking that first step (which is a repeat first step when you’ve not dressed for a while) of getting the outfits out, the makeup and shaving (this always feels like a huge step). Its exciting, its tantalising, but often its overwhelming and its easier to just coast through life in second gear. But, as I’m sure others have felt, the urge is back and the desire to dress again has returned. So, here I am, looking to see what others are doing and maybe find a little inspiration. I dress at home for fun and have shared my femme side with a handful of others, but generally its a private thing for me. Its also at least partially sexually motivated. I wonder if anyone else has been down the rabbit hole? Some aspects definitely speak to who I am, but its definitely something to enjoy as part of crossdressing, I think, rather than the dominant aspect of it. I am particularly interested in curating a 1950s style wardrobe going forward and avoiding heading down the purchase, adrenaline rush, purge cycle in doing so. It feels a bit like a fun, long term project!

Anyway, enough of this self indulgence, hello, hey, hi, hope to meet other girls here to chat and share the highs and lows of the crossdressing life!

Alyssa x

Anonymous

Hi Alyssa!

From what you have shared, I think many will agree with you.  So many times people will start feeling the FEM side coming out and support that by wearing articles of clothing and hiding that.  They go for a bit and do a “purge” throwing things out and having general disgust for one’s self.  I’ve been there!

I LOVE some of the retro lingerie that seems to have a following.  If I could get down to what I feel is passible weight, I’ll be buying a few things I’ve always wanted.  I really like the way the site “What Katie Did” explains their products.

Mindy

Hi Alyssa,

Welcome to CDH!  i think everyone is different but yours is certainly a familiar story to many of us.  As Mindy said there are many of us who have purged our femme selves only to be drawn back to it.  The desire can be overwhelming.  Enjoy your time here i think it is a great community of supporting people.

suzette

Mindy, “What Katie Did” is a fab website, I absolutely agree! One of those great sites that produces what appears to be quality products, they have a great ethos and narrative around their clothing. Its definitely a site I’ve contemplated buying from! I am always wary when I’ve been stuck in a not dressing hole to go out splurging on things though.

Thanks for the welcome girls x

Hi Alyssa, Teralynn here. I seem to recall your name and hope you will be back active on the site! A lot of us know the feeling of losing interest for whatever reason and maybe even purging our feminine items, but the majority of us get the urge to crossdress again. Everyone has a reason why they decided to crossdress in the first place and whatever read that started you on your crossdressing journey still exists even if you decided to quit and purge. Such a sad thing to get rid of a dress you really loved and perhaps will never find another like it anywhere. Hint – next time you get the urge to purge get a box or trunk and store all those lovely feminine items you have just in case the urge to dress returns with a vengeance! It will be a whole lot easier on your bank account! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Alyssa,

Thanks.  I got very interested in CD back when I live in England.  I was on a 3 year tour there in the late 70’s.  Yes I am OLD!  LOL!  I saw so many great pieces of Lingerie back then.

Looking at this new site, they seem to make it in England, but I could be wrong.  I wish I lived nearer to one of their two stores to see what they could do for me.  I have thought about calling, but I don’t know how I would be received.

Mindy

Mindy, judging by the content of the website over the summer, I think they are very LGBTQ+ friendly and if you called they’d most likely be very accommodating! x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alyssa  when these feelings start to bubble it doesn’t matter how many times but it always seems to draw us back to it. Cdh is a place to better understand and with other’s like yourself to enjoy our love for dressing. Oh yes the 50s styles. In a time when elegance was so beautifully shown. This is certainly a special place full of  beautiful  ladies all enjoying this wonderful world . Learn from, share experiences with and most of all make lasting friendships. Enjoy your stay and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Alyssa,

Welcome to CDH,

Alice

Hi Alyssa its nice to meet you and happy you joined us here . You joined back in july and your still here thats the girl in your heart and sole telling you this is a wonderful place and you should be here  as we all should be here and enjoy everything girly .  So like these other lovley girls  here have said make lasting friendships so relax get settled in and enjoy your self. again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH, Alyssa.

Anonymous

I’ve purged twice with outfits and heels I loved. Be strong girlo

Anonymous

I purged a few times. 8 years later I’m getting married again. I found a unicorn. I believe, not sure, but all signs point to her liking the cd lifestyle. Dec 5 wedding. Btw-I’m wearing a white suit

Anonymous

So hate to throw up a great pair of heels!!!!!!

Anonymous

Stinks losing a great pair of heels. Amazing!!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Alyssa!

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?