Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey everyone,

My name is Paige Pearson. I’ve been dressing off and on for many many years. Lately I’ve been wanting to do it more and more. I am married and my SO has no idea. Lately I’ve been dropping more hints about being more feminine but wasn’t given the desired reaction I was hoping for. So for now my secret will stay with me and you ladies here. Maybe one day I’ll be able to be Paige freely.

God ! is it frustrating, Page.

Why can’t our SO’s just accept us as we long to be.

You aren’t alone, that’s for sure.

May that longed for day not be far off.

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello and welcome Paige, Happy Easter. Another Georgia Peach !  Enjoy the forums and making friends here.  There is a lot to offer.  Enjoy

Chrissy

Hi Paige
      Welcome to cdh.
      Hugs Charlotte

Davina
      Lady

Paige, welcome to Crossdresser Heaven. I am a new member as well. I finally told my wife that I want to cross dress and it did not go over well. I am giving her time to adjust and she is now starting to talk to me about my desires. I am so happy to have found this site so can discuss and share my story and pictures in a safe, welcoming environment. I hope everything goes well for you!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Paige,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Davina
        Lady

Stephanie, did you send me a note that I could contact you by email? I inadvertently deleted the message. If you did not, please ignore this and I apologize for bothering you.

Hi David no i didnt but that ok its no bother ..

Stephanie

Hi Paige nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here so explore and have fun .. There is a wealth of knowledge here to tap into so tap away girlfriend.. Many ladies to build long lasting friendships with from all over the world .. I was born in central Florida moved to montana 15 years ago not close to ya but can chat with the best of them he he .. Good luck girlfriend with the wife coming around someday to having a wonderful friend to chat and shop and play dressup with he he ..

Stephanie bass

Hi Paige, and welcome. In my opinion you are approaching this the right way. I took small ‘baby steps’ in revealing Paulette to my wife. I helped that I had an advocate in my sister, who my wife loves dearly. She was the first to know about Paulette and helped ‘smooth’ things out with my wife. Now, while she is still uncomfortable with Paulette being around for any extended period of time, but she does buy her clothes and pose for photos with her. Hugs, Paulette

A big warm welcome to CDH Paige!

Hi Paige,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Paige welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Davina
      Lady

Paige, welcome to this site. I am new as well and found it to be a very safe, wonderful place to discuss topics and make friends.

Good morning ladies. Just wanted to take a second and say thank you for all the replies and kind words. So far my time on here has been excellent. So thank you again ladies!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?