• This topic has 18 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone!

So happy to be here. I’m Jess, from London in the UK. I’m a long time dresser, who has found it difficult to come to terms with dressing. Recently started embracing it, and slowly building my wardrobe back up 🙂

I have a lot to learn, and can’t wait to meet you lovely ladies.

x

Hi Jess and welcome to this friendly and supportive Heaven.

Hi Jess,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Jess

Welcome to the site. Hope you have fun exploring and stick around.

❤️Bianca

Welcome Jess, I hope you enjoy your time here. I know I have!
      hugs

Ashley.

Hi Jess! Welcome to CDH!🤗

Hi Jess,

I’m new as well. Joined April 1 (Not as an April fool though!). I’m from Hong Kong but originally from North West London. Hope we can converse/chat and maybe meet for a coffee one day in the future when I’m allowed to travel out of HK again (once covid restrictions are lifted).

Hope you enjoy CDH as much as I do!

Kate x

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Jess! 🌼🌺

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jess welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Jess,

A warm welcome from Hertfordshire.

Katie x

Hi Jess

Welcome to CDH, it’s always nice to meet another UK girl. Plenty to see on this site, lots of support and help. Enjoy……….

Welcome to CDH Jess!!! Enjoy this most amazing community.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

Hi Jess welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Jess,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jess! Welcome to CDH

Hi Jess nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy your self.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here .. So much to see and do here as reading forums and posts about the lives of many ladies here traveling on there journeys down there girly roads and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments then he he your turn just give us a story or two about the life and times of Jess and the journey she has been on .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with.. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Brianna Bay
      Duchess

Hi jess, welcome!!

Hi Jess!

Welcome to CDH! Enjoy your time here!!

Anonymous

Hi Jess, welcome to CDH, you will find all the love and support that you need from the lovely ladies here. Explore the site and have fun!

Hugs

Diana

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?