Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi? Long time intermittent

Closet CD.. raised Catholic so full of shame and embarrassment but love the satisfying feeling of dressing and feeling like a woman…so taking next step by joining you to try to work thru conflicting feelings.  Will post picture next time  🙂

Anonymous

Hi Rebecca, I hope you can eventually ditch those feelings with the help of your friends here at CDH.

Hugs

Diana

Hi Rebecca, welcome to the CDH family. I fought shame and embarrassment for many yours before joining. Honestly I think they are very common feelings for us gals, especially if you are religious. Feel free to put you heels up here honey.Love Trish

Rebecca… the mother of Israel

Welcome to the fold! You’re not the only catholic here nor will you be the last! I too bear the scars of shame and guilt but not here! This is your haven, in peace, with all of us sisters holding your hand.

Mary be with you… Polly

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

My advice, lose the guilt. I too was raised in a catholic home and schools. Also with a strong military influence as both my parents were in the Marines. All i can say is that God loves all of his children, just like any father would.  He knows exactly who you are and loves you just as you are.

Anonymous

Hi Rebecca welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

We don’t do guilt or shame or embarrassment on here this is a safe heaven for all of us on here x

We are all sisters together xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Rebecca.
      I joined the group the other day, after joining yesterday I have had a wonderful day today, did not feel alone. It is wonderful to know there are girls out there that can help us.

Best wishes Makala xxx.

Ps Thank you to all the girls out there xx.

Anonymous

Welcome gf always here if you need a chat there’s no shame in being who you are and true to yourself, easier said than done though hugs layla x

Hi Rebecca.  There is no shame at this address, just pure Heaven as  you interact with all the wonderful friendly and supportive persons.

Hi Rebecca,

Welcome to CDH! Like flowers and birds, we can be dressed beautifully as well.

– Robyn

Hi Rebecca! Welcome to CDH! I can’t think of a better place for you to be as you work through your feelings. Hugs!🤗

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rebecca welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Rebecca and welcome there is no shame in feeling the way you do, we do, I look at it as having the best of both worlds it makes us better people. I am always willing to talk or just listen and help.

Hugs Robin

Hi Rebecca,

Welcome. No need to feel shame. If God doesn’t love us, then he’s not very Christian!

Katie 😇

Yes you are absolutely right. I very much think GOD doesn’t care what we wear. Religion is supposed to be about acceptance, inclusion and forgiveness. Wonder what went wrong?  I also am raised Catholic and most of my family is very strict in their believes. I must be a nonconforming person I guess. But I have consulted two different priest about my crossdressing and they assured me that if I wasn’t hurting others. And they didn’t mean feelings. That they felt there was nothing wrong with crossdressing and not a sin. That’s me experience anyway. So skip the guilt and be yourself.. Welcome to the forum.

Michelle…

I have done the same thing… conversations with two different priests. They say exactly the same and even Papa Francisco says “who am I to judge?”

Polly

Hi Rebecca,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Everyone here is very kind and supportive and we all share a common bond! Welcome Rebecca

Hey Rebecca.

Catholic girl here too. This group is amazing. Be true to your self. This group has made me look into the mirror and like what I see. I do like what I see now. I have spent a lifetime looking for that.  Have fun here and be you. It is a safe place. We are all here for you.

❤️
      Octavia

Welcome to CDH Rebecca.  Lot’s of sweet girls ere and we are just brimming with information to share, so don’t be afraid to ask whatever is on your mind.

PaulaF

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

. Rebecca, I to went through a lot of guilt. Was raised Lutheran, converted to Catholic just before my oldest was born. I to felt much guilt all the years I was dressing. After a while I had to think of myself as 2 people, my male self and I was Sandy when I got dressed.
      . After some time and reading how others dealt with there guilt I have been working on putting the 2 together. Still a work in progress.
      . Sandy

Anonymous

Deep breaths are a must as i need to squeeze myself into my lace up corset that gives me all the curves i want so much, it makes me feel so beautiful and i dont think i could be any other way in life, i mainly dress like a man at work but as soon as 4.30pm comes i rush home to turn myself from boring old chris into uber sexy krissy i wear the highest heels as ive graduated from 3inch to 6inch to now 9inch heels, im always as smooth as possible as have this irrational hatred of body hair, i wax myself if i spot the slightest return of body hair, ive bought so many outfits during the lockdown as ive gone from just wearing tights to living the full femme dream, i just wish i could get a job wear i could be the women i need to be. Soon hopefully one will come along and i can be krissy forever as i love 💘 being the beautiful and felt feminine since i was a little boy its all ive ever wanted is to be a female and one day soon ill go the whole way as im a better person when im krissy, she is a strong lady and i long to be like this always x

Hi Honey,
        Loved your post.
        I am just like you, I can not wait to get home and be Mikala.
        I spend to much of my time at work thinking of what I am going to wear when I get home and even then I can not make up my mind from all the gorgeous clothes I have, Girl problems never end !!.

Mikala xxxxx.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Mikala.
        • This reply was modified 3 years ago by Mikala.
Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?