- April 11, 2021 at 11:07 pm #476668Rebecca SmytheParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
Hi? Long time intermittent
Closet CD.. raised Catholic so full of shame and embarrassment but love the satisfying feeling of dressing and feeling like a woman…so taking next step by joining you to try to work thru conflicting feelings. Will post picture next time 🙂
Total of 36 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 13, 2021 at 7:29 pm #477387Krissy RichardsLadyRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 312Has thanked: 785 timesBeen thanked: 960 times
Deep breaths are a must as i need to squeeze myself into my lace up corset that gives me all the curves i want so much, it makes me feel so beautiful and i dont think i could be any other way in life, i mainly dress like a man at work but as soon as 4.30pm comes i rush home to turn myself from boring old chris into uber sexy krissy i wear the highest heels as ive graduated from 3inch to 6inch to now 9inch heels, im always as smooth as possible as have this irrational hatred of body hair, i wax myself if i spot the slightest return of body hair, ive bought so many outfits during the lockdown as ive gone from just wearing tights to living the full femme dream, i just wish i could get a job wear i could be the women i need to be. Soon hopefully one will come along and i can be krissy forever as i love 💘 being the beautiful and felt feminine since i was a little boy its all ive ever wanted is to be a female and one day soon ill go the whole way as im a better person when im krissy, she is a strong lady and i long to be like this always x
- April 15, 2021 at 3:25 am #477874MikalaDuchessRegistered On: April 11, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 55Has thanked: 314 timesBeen thanked: 212 times
Loved your post.
I am just like you, I can not wait to get home and be Mikala.
I spend to much of my time at work thinking of what I am going to wear when I get home and even then I can not make up my mind from all the gorgeous clothes I have, Girl problems never end !!.
- April 13, 2021 at 6:50 pm #477382Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 479Has thanked: 973 timesBeen thanked: 2173 times
. Rebecca, I to went through a lot of guilt. Was raised Lutheran, converted to Catholic just before my oldest was born. I to felt much guilt all the years I was dressing. After a while I had to think of myself as 2 people, my male self and I was Sandy when I got dressed.
. After some time and reading how others dealt with there guilt I have been working on putting the 2 together. Still a work in progress.
- April 12, 2021 at 10:46 pm #477055Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1075Has thanked: 14513 timesBeen thanked: 4268 times
- April 12, 2021 at 10:50 pm #477056
- April 12, 2021 at 9:51 pm #477051Octavia LongDuchessRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 38Replies: 111Has thanked: 684 timesBeen thanked: 780 times
Catholic girl here too. This group is amazing. Be true to your self. This group has made me look into the mirror and like what I see. I do like what I see now. I have spent a lifetime looking for that. Have fun here and be you. It is a safe place. We are all here for you.
- April 12, 2021 at 5:42 pm #476990
- April 12, 2021 at 4:20 pm #476975
- April 12, 2021 at 7:46 am #476844Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 133Has thanked: 292 timesBeen thanked: 553 times
Yes you are absolutely right. I very much think GOD doesn’t care what we wear. Religion is supposed to be about acceptance, inclusion and forgiveness. Wonder what went wrong? I also am raised Catholic and most of my family is very strict in their believes. I must be a nonconforming person I guess. But I have consulted two different priest about my crossdressing and they assured me that if I wasn’t hurting others. And they didn’t mean feelings. That they felt there was nothing wrong with crossdressing and not a sin. That’s me experience anyway. So skip the guilt and be yourself.. Welcome to the forum.
- April 13, 2021 at 6:26 pm #477376Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 933Has thanked: 1321 timesBeen thanked: 3175 times
- April 12, 2021 at 1:03 pm #476923GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1197Has thanked: 10210 timesBeen thanked: 4923 times
- April 12, 2021 at 7:20 am #476836Katie CollinsLadyRegistered On: January 25, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 198Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 574 times
- April 12, 2021 at 7:21 am #476837
- April 12, 2021 at 6:50 am #476823Robin RobenoltLadyRegistered On: April 5, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
- April 12, 2021 at 6:21 am #476800
- April 12, 2021 at 5:50 am #476780GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1197Has thanked: 10210 timesBeen thanked: 4923 times
“Closet CD.. raised Catholic.”
Brainwashing upon Brainwashing…
‘Shame’ , ‘Embarrassment’, why ??? Because someone ‘told‘ you that wearing feminine clothing is a Sin ??? Oh my, what a life… living by someone elses rules. SMH…
Oh… and welcome to CDH Rebecca. There’s no brainwashing here… 🙂👍
- April 12, 2021 at 4:41 am #476761Jamie PeridotLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 266Has thanked: 1563 timesBeen thanked: 793 times
- April 12, 2021 at 4:38 am #476758Robyn DrakeDuchessRegistered On: March 19, 2019Topics: 50Replies: 358Has thanked: 456 timesBeen thanked: 988 times
- April 12, 2021 at 4:07 am #476747Requal JoanneLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 78Has thanked: 66 timesBeen thanked: 266 times
- April 12, 2021 at 3:46 am #476736Layla JonesLadyRegistered On: June 7, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 38Has thanked: 325 timesBeen thanked: 145 times
- April 12, 2021 at 12:45 pm #476913
- April 12, 2021 at 3:32 am #476732DuchessRegistered On: April 11, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 55Has thanked: 314 timesBeen thanked: 212 times
I joined the group the other day, after joining yesterday I have had a wonderful day today, did not feel alone. It is wonderful to know there are girls out there that can help us.
Best wishes Makala xxx.
Ps Thank you to all the girls out there xx.
- April 12, 2021 at 3:01 am #476720Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 572Has thanked: 1004 timesBeen thanked: 1934 times
Hi Rebecca welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x
We don’t do guilt or shame or embarrassment on here this is a safe heaven for all of us on here x
We are all sisters together xxxxx
Hugs Rozalyne x
- April 12, 2021 at 2:42 am #476711Roberta BroussardBaronessRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 102Has thanked: 1233 timesBeen thanked: 441 times
My advice, lose the guilt. I too was raised in a catholic home and schools. Also with a strong military influence as both my parents were in the Marines. All i can say is that God loves all of his children, just like any father would. He knows exactly who you are and loves you just as you are.
- April 13, 2021 at 6:22 pm #477374
- April 12, 2021 at 2:29 am #476709LadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 933Has thanked: 1321 timesBeen thanked: 3175 times
Rebecca… the mother of Israel
Welcome to the fold! You’re not the only catholic here nor will you be the last! I too bear the scars of shame and guilt but not here! This is your haven, in peace, with all of us sisters holding your hand.
Mary be with you… Polly
- April 12, 2021 at 1:58 am #476703Trisha Lilly HibbertBaronessRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 35Replies: 658Has thanked: 3110 timesBeen thanked: 2441 times
Hi Rebecca, welcome to the CDH family. I fought shame and embarrassment for many yours before joining. Honestly I think they are very common feelings for us gals, especially if you are religious. Feel free to put you heels up here honey.
- April 12, 2021 at 12:54 am #476697Diana MorganLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 647Has thanked: 4436 timesBeen thanked: 2055 times
- April 12, 2021 at 12:04 am #476692LisaTLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 48Replies: 536Has thanked: 420 timesBeen thanked: 2501 times
Welcome to CDH. My Catholic priests were a pretty wild bunch when I was a child and the nuns were ok too. Sex was something never really spoken about and in none of the pictures of Christ was he wearing trousers. I felt the same guilts and constraints but from general society. I honestly don’t think god cares what I wear.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.