Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Tasha
      Lady

Hey everyone, Natasha, 30yrs, only just properly started exploring my femme side, can’t wait to see what I can learn from all you beautiful ladies..

xoxox Natasha

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome Natasha  ( I have always loved that name ).  I am so happy you found your way here, and at such a young age!  There are so many girls here to share stories with, and to learn from as well.

Since you are in your new home, kick back, get comfy, and start having fun!

Welcome again, Natasha,

Stevie

Anonymous

Welcome Natasha what a lovely name.You have come to the best crossdressing site online.Message me anytime if you so wish.Above all have fun dear xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tasha

here you’ll discover and learn all about being who you feel inside. With help from many of our ladies here get the advice and most of all support to journey through theses amazing times. Having so much ahead of you enjoy the experience and be that lady that’s bubbling inside. Very happy to meet you and hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie 🌹

Diana W
      Lady

Welcome, Natasha.  You’re definitely in the right place!

Hi Tasha,

Welcome it is nice to meet you.

The girls here are really friendly and helpful, I am sure you will find many friends. I am always happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica x.

Hi Tasha,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Tasha , wonderful girls here with plenty of diversity , enjoy yourself 🌹🌹

Hi Tasha, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people! How are things down under Luv? We have members from all over the world including a fair amount from Australia. So stay active on the site and you’ll probably find a few near you. As a relatively new crossdressing person you probably have a lot of questions and you can get them answered here. At 30 you still have a lot of living left to do and crossdressing can add a lot of joy to your life. Whenever it isn’t joyful it is usually because you are picking up bad vibes from others who don’t approve of crossdressing. If that ever happens you have this entire online community of crossdressing people to lift your spirits and get you thinking positively about your crossdressing journey again. Remember that we don’t crossdress for others, we do it for how it makes us feel! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Tasha!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?