Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie
      Lady

I’m new here and just wanted to say hi! My name is Cassie and I live in Southern NH I’m here to make some new friends and just be myself for once. Also I gathered enough courage to upload some pics so hopefully they are up soon!

Hugs,

Cassie

Anonymous

Welcome Cassie! Glad you joined.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Cassie, so happy you joined the girls here at CDH. Please fueel free tO contact me if I can be of any help, hugs
      Leonara

Stephanie
      Lady

Cassie welcome to CDH!

I am giving my highest praises to you for gathering enough courage to upload some pics!  I am really looking forward to seeing the pics!  How are you this evening?  Thank you very much for becoming my friend and for your wonderful introduction!  I am your neighbor up the road in…….Portland, Maine.  I start each day with Stephanie time!  I really hope that you love having Cassie time today and that you have a supercalafragilisticexpialadocious evening!

Hugs,

Stephanie

Cassie
        Lady

No problem, always good to know of fellow gals nearby 🙂 I do try to set some Cassie time aside everyday! Hope you are also having a fabulous day.

Hugs,

Cassie

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Cassie and welcome to CDH. Here you will find an awesome bunch of girls sharing the passion for expressing our inner feminine feelings. I’ve been crossdressing for about 40 years and regularly gone out fully dressed for the last five years. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?