Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey my name is Marc but I’ll go by marcy here, I’m new to cross dressing, I’m a gamer, I like anime, I’m bi, I’m mainly wanting to wear the emo girl stuff, over the knee high socks with black denim shorts, soft but sexy panties, I like the feel of sports bras so that’s my go to thing, and to top it off I want to wear a baggy sweater, one of the cute ones that falls off one of ur shoulders kinda thing, I do have a tumbler page where I will be documenting my transition Marcy-The-Emo-Girl I do still identify as a man but I like wearing girl clothes, not sure if that still classes me as a crossdresser or not but here I am, hope I didn’t put to much in this introduction…sorry if I did

Anonymous

Hi Marcy welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, yes i think you count as a cross-dresser because i think you like wearing girls clothes x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Thank you, I look forward to showing everyone my journey

Anonymous

I will look forward to hearing about your experiences and reading your story x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Never, ever be sorry!

Sorry…force of habit I always apologise whenever I feel like I’m doing something wrong

But you aren’t doing anything wrong!!!

Welcome,Marcy! I totally agree with the other girls here – never ever apologize for being you! You are so among friends here.

hugs,

Ginny

Hi Marcy,

Welcome to CDH!  Enjoy your progression and good luck.

Alice

Hi Marcy, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! No – you did not put too much in your introduction post. Yes- you definitely qualify as a crossdresser and should feel right at home here. No – you don’t have to apologize or feel sorry for letting us know who you are and what you are about. That is what introduction posts should be about. Don’t have much time for much more today. Short of time. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings from Teralynn

Hi Marcy, welcome to the CDH family. Like others have said there’s no need to apologise for being you here honey. I’m a gamer too. Though I like the older ones, my most modern console is a PS3, after that generation macro transactions crept into games I found. Feel free to let your locks down and put your heels up here honey. Can’t wait to get to more honey.

Love Trish

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Marcy!

Hi Marcy,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?