Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi I’m emily, welcome to myprofile I’m a 28 year old crossdresser from the UK. For some reason I have always been fascinated in male to female crossdressing,
      I love to be bride that likes to wear and feels comfortable in ladies clothes. I’ve had a few years being totally in the closet with my dressing, it was difficult getting my dress on in there so I eventually got out and ended up in the bedroom for a while and also found out how liberating it was to walk on a carpet in heels.

I like to chat that  hope ı find nicely

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by MacKenzie Alexandra. Reason: Modified title to be more appropriate

Welcome Emily,

Must say, you make a stunning bride. It’s a favourite costume of mine too. Hope you enjoy CDH as much as I do. Lots of really friendly girls on here to chat to.

Katie x

Anonymous

Hello Emily, welcome to CDH…

Anonymous

thank you girls for nicely comments xx

Hi Emily

Welcome it is nice to see another U.K. girl on here. The girls here are really friendly, I hope to see you around the site.

Jessica x

you will love it here

Katrina
      Lady

Hey, girl. I am new here too. New to all of it actually. The support and help you’ll find on here is incredible. I have been really cross dressing for four days. Started just wearing kilts. I’d love to chat about anything if you’d like. Otherwise I think you will find all the support and help you could wish for with these ladies. Welcome to CDH.

Hi Emily,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Emily

Welcome to CDH.

Paula from Australia XX

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Emily

Very happy to meet you . Dressing for me is such a wonderful thing. To finally be what I’ve always dreamed of for many years. But now in my later years I finally discovered what was in me all along , Feeling like a woman. This to me is a reborn,  to feel the femininity in me and now to look out at the world and see it in a totally different  perspective. A wedding dress would be fascinating and certainly a very feminine experience indeed. it’s a true blessing to enjoy expressing ourselves even for a moment.

Looking forward in chatting with you  through our jouneys ahead.
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi Emily, all the best on the journey, enjoy the humps, get through the hollows, it’s fascinating!!

Hey I’m lily (femme name) I’m new to cross dressing, I’m on this site to find helpful tips and tricks

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?