Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey everyone, I’m Kayla and I’m new here at CDH. I’m 35, married and have been dressing on and off since I was about 6.

I think it was just innocent play at the younger ages, but as I got into the preteen years my closeted dressing started to take a turn towards a more risque look, emulating the type of girls i liked. I had always dated girls and as I grew a bit older, I stopped dressing by the time i entered high school as I got into some longer term relationships during those years.

After graduating HS and finding a bit more freedom I started dressing again around the age of 19 and I did actually have a long term fling with a guy I had met online. However, I still lived at home, I didn’t think that I’d be accepted at home if they knew, I was still dating girls, and TBH i just didn’t have the money or freedom to explore my desire to dress fully.

I married a girl at the age of 24 and put dressing behind me until about 3 years ago. By the age of 31/32 my financial situation had changed quite a bit, and between traveling for work and working from home I was able to find the time needed to dress behind closed doors.

Everything changed about 2 years ago when my wife confronted me with my bag of clothes, heels and a wig, Me, thinking that there was no other way to explain a size 10 pair of 6inch stilettos decided to just come clean right away. Its funny because she didn’t actually believe me at first. However, she was accepting almost right away, and with some time, has given me more support than i could have imagined.

Since then I’ve built up a wardrobe, purged, built it up again, and have been out to some bars by myself, completely made over 3 or 4 times.

Its a struggle on many levels, wife, kids, job, questioning my gender, not fulfilling the intimate urges that i feel when dressed. Yet I’ve started to just accept it and take it day by day. Its ok to want to dress and let that inner girl out, and when she doesn’t feel the need to be heard there is no reason question your ability to be a man.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Welcome Kayla to CDH! It is an amazing community whose members are here for and work to give support and friendship along each other’s journey wherever the path may lead.

Hugs,

Michelle

welcome Kayla this is a fantastic place to be

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kayla

wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Kayla, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful on line community. The last sentence of your introduction post is a very important conclusion for you to come to. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever why someone cannot be completely comfortable in their ability to be a man and yet still be comfortable in allowing the feminine part of themselves to be expressed by crossdressing when that need is felt. I am living proof of that and I believe a lot of our members feel the same way. Thanks for sharing your story with us. I think you will find this site to be a blessing to you. It will give you an opportunity to interact with a group of friendly and supportive people, many who have had similar experiences in their crossdressing journey as you have had. No matter where your journey takes you in the future, Kayla can be Kayla here, accepted and loved. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Kayla – welcome to the site.  I’ve only been a member a short while, but have been amazed at the level of openness and acceptance in almost everyone on here.  I can’t say I fully understand what you’re going through, but I also feel a kind of confusion and also amazement at what I find myself doing regarding my dressing of late.  I’m not sure what the point is – I don’t have a supportive wife, and only a couple of folks know, and they’re not in a position to really support me.  I don’t want to “step out” on the wife, it seems unfaithful, even just having a friend who knows, because the wife doesn’t.  But damn it’s fun, and I get such a kick out of it.  I can’t seem to stop, and really don’t want to.  So I guess I do appreciate your confusion.  It seems common among out group.  In any case, it’s been really great to find out there are others going through something similar to myself.  I hope you’ll also find some comfort in being a member here.  All the best!

Mikey

Welcome to CDH.  You will find this to be a supportive and informative place to be.

Thank you for sharing your story.

Hi Kayla really well said .

Kym

Hi Kayla Welcome to CDH. This a great place to find support and understanding. There are so many of us that have dealt with similar issues. Our desire to express our self’s in the feminine gender and all that goes with it. It is very confusing not only to us but those who we love and care about. The combinations of CDH, therapy [both marriage and personal] and the help from my wife have helped me be at peace.  I hope CDH can be for you what it is for me. YOU are not alone. What you feel is real. Enjoy your membership by reading what others have posted and written. When comfortable add a comment or two. Luv Stephanie

Anonymous

Hi, Kayla.  Welcome.

Hi Kayla,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Welcome to great site.

Welcome Kayla!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?