Tagged: 

Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m Mandy from Alberta and new to the life style after many years of suppressing it

Finally loving life and feeling surprisingly comfortable with my choices. Learning to accept myself for who I am and excited to see what’s next.

I work in a testosterone filled mans world so 7X24 isn’t an option for me at this point. Acceptance is just not in the near future. I’m okay with that. Baby steps right?

I kinda stumbled onto this site by accident poking around looking for clothing and shoe options believe it or not…lol so glad I did

Went onto the chat and was greeted and welcomed by some very friendly and supportive gals. Thank you so much for that.

Like I said I’m excited to see what’s next. Hopefully meet and make some friends not only here but in real life as well.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my introduction

Mandy 😘

Anonymous

Hi Mandy Welcome to CDH, i am sure you will like it here. Chat is always friendly and welcoming to new commers,enjoy 😉

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Mandy – always loved that name – and a hearty hello from Ontari-ari-ario.   Congratulations on stumbling into CDH, you couldn’t gave stumbled into a better place.  Great start with those baby steps!  I see you have already come to know that the ladies here are a friendly and supportive bunch, and always willing to help out with advice.  There is such a wide diversity of experience here to draw power and confidence from,   you couldn’t ask for more.  I look forward to chatting with you Mandy.  Welcome to your new home hon!

Stevie

Anonymous

🎀 Welcome to CDH Mandy, glad to have you here!!

🦋🌸🌼

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Mandy! Nice to see another Canadian girl here, though I’m a long way away in Ontario.

I also found this site be accident a couple of years ago and have been a member since then. Getting to know some of the other girls, and the level of support and acceptance, here helped me accept myself so much more than I ever had before.

Hi Mandy and welcome to this wonderful friendly and supportive address.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Mandy welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Hi Mandy

Welcome to Cdh from a fellow Canuk. Have fun with this and make some friends.

Holly

Anonymous

Hi Mandy welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x there are lots of people on here just like you i know I’m one I’ve been struggling with my feminine side for years but I’ve finally accepted that Roz is part of my life she might be hiding in the closet but she still pops her head out every so often x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Rachel M
      Lady

Welcome to CDH!  I am also a Canuk from Ontario.

Rachel

Hi Mandy! Welcome to CDH!🤗

Anonymous

Hi Mandy welcome aboard CDH, everyone here will give you their full support in your cd journey so join in the fun and enjoy being a girl .

Hugs

Diana

Hi Mandy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Mandy, welcome! Youll love it here . So much support and friendship.

Welcome Mandy!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?