• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I’m Jennifer, and I am so glad to have found this place!

Just a little about me:

I am in my late 20s living in the great judgemenal southern US. I have numerous memories of cross dressing while growing up – it was easy with several sisters around my age. I absolutely loved the feel of a girl’s swim suit, and couldn’t get enough of looking at my myself in the mirror wearing feminine things. If I had the money, I would get a full gender reversal. But I doubt that will ever be an option for me. For the first time, however, I am building up my own female wardrobe. And there is a park within walking distance of here – I plan to make my first public appearance walking around the ponds there.

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Jennifer and welcome!  I too am from the good ole’ Southern USA, so I can very much relate to your post about it being a somewhat judgmental place, it certainly has it’s moments doesn’t it?

Glad you are aboard and I hope you find yourself strolling around those ponds looking fab very soon!  I’d advise wearing flats for that, walking in heels on grass can be quite a tricky maneuver…  spoken from experience.  🙂

<3  Lauren

Hey Jennifer!

You’ll have to let us know how your stroll to the park goes!!! Welcome to CDH! We are very happy you’ve chosen to join our community! You’ll find us to be very supportive & caring, in a safe atmosphere!

Cookie!

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Jennifer welcome with us
      Catherine

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

HEy Jennifer! WElcome to the site and echo Lauren’s advice on the heels unless there is a paved path around the pond! LOL Hope you will join us in the chat room in the evenings ! I m usually in there from around 8pm -1-2 am EST most nights! Look forward to getting to know you!

Welcome jennifer, I’m a recent Yankee transplant to the south. Let us all know how your walk goes and can’t wait to hear more from you. I’ve only been in this group a short while and they have all made me feel so welcomed, loved and appreciated. So welcome.

Hey Jennifer I too enjoy the feel of a swimsuit and feeling feminine. Take care love Bethany

Anonymous

Hey Jennifer welcome to CDH. hope to see you in the chat room you will just love all of us girls.

Hugs
      Miss Jenny (MJ)

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Hey girls, Jennifer here!’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?