Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hii gurrlss, i am mara, and i just love to wear dresses, stockings and skirts.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Mara  This is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream looking forward. In time find others maybe close but always around and with some develope wonderful friendships. Happy to have you here and now enjoy all that we are.   Welcome…

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Mara,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Mara nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Well as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about the journeys they are on traveling down there femme road in life .. Then girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Mara as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and we all are just a click away he he .. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Wait. Are you a crossdresser? What are you doing on this site lol

A big warm welcome to CDH Mara!

Anonymous
      Duchess

Hi Mara, welcome. I love to wear skirts, blouses and stilletos. We should chat. xoxo Jocelyn

Anonymous

Welcome

Welcome, Sister!

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Mara,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

So do I. Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi everyone my name is Tina and i am a newbie. I like to wear panties lingerie and stockings not pantyhose. My wife knows that I wear panties but not the rest at the moment.
        Would love some advice on taking this further. And can someone tell me where I can get removal
        Thank you.

Revel
      Baroness

Don’t we all? Giggles.

Welcome to CDH, sister.

Revel

Welcome to CDH Mara! Aren’t dresses just the best?

Much love,
      Janice

Welcome to CDH, Sister… i love dresses as well, as long as they have 3/4 length sleeves.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?