Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Simone Va
      Lady

Super excited to get involved with the community! Exploring who I am and what I want to be will be so much easier with this supportive community 💖

Welcome Simone, I hope you enjoy being with us and sharing. We were built for support, it sure helps out with the journey.

Seren
      Baroness

Hey Simone! Welcome to CDH, I hope you find this wonderful place as helpful and friendly as I have!

Seraphina xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Simone

Welcome to Cdh.Β  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,Β  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here soon..
      Stephanie🌹

Anonymous

Welcome, Simone

You’re exactly right, this is a very supportive group of women.

Since joining, I have received much encouragement, and it’s enabled me to be more free and open.

I would urge you to find a way to get involved, to really become part of this community.

I hope that you’ll enjoy it here.

PM anytime. πŸ™‚

Hi Simone,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Simone nice meeting you and happy you joined us girls here . We all love to chat and read so don’t be afraid to join in on the forums or ask questions you are on a wonderful journey with lots of fantastic girls to become friends with . You know your journey may have started a long time ago but now you have got your feet going in the right direction by joining us here you cant go wrong . Again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

hi simone, welcome to this amazing community of fantastic girls, i am felicity and when you need something, just ask me or with anyone here, all girls here are to support you and help whatever you need, hugs felicity

Hi Simone, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH! Β  From your profile page, I see that you are considering full transition. As a young crossdressing person considering such a move you will benefit greatly by being a member of CDH. The acceptance and support you will get from the girls here should make your membership here extremely valuable. I also noted that you told your sister ( another good move since you two live together). Usually siblings are more accepting and supportive of each other than other people might be. There is a lot of information available on this site so I do hope you will take full advantage of all the many things the site has to offer. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Simone!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?