Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Ann Dee
      Lady

I am Ann.  I quit dressing a year ago, but can’t deny the deep desire to dress and present as a female.  I especially love makeup.  And being casually attractive.  Just seeking support/encouragement/understanding as I again look to accept me and who I am.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Ann,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  The girls here are very supportive and understanding, I hope you make lots of friends.

I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Hi Ann nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also ,, So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there lifes journey as they travel down there there femme road in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies here.. We are always looking to read some new stories and guess what he he your turn ha ha just a story or two about the life and times of Ann as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with ..  So again new sister nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Ann ,

Welcome back to CDH !
      Quitting dressing doesn´t solve who you really are.
      Please , accept yourself , accept Ann Dee.

I for one think we are privileged to be the way we are !
      We should embrace the unique possibility we have to understand the Female persona
      better as “regular” men.
      They will probably never understand certain things about the Women in their enviroment ,
      while we have atleast a good chance to understand Females a little bit better.

I hope you will stay with us this time for good and If you just want to talk about
      anything , feel free to send me a PM.

Love Sylvia.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.

Hi Ann!
      Welcome to CDH!
      It’s so nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ann  Wonderful having you join with us. A place to enjoy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Share experiences and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

You have come to the right place Ann. Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Ann,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Ann Dee
      Lady

Thank you all for your kind replies and information

AnnDee

Anonymous

HI Ann welcome to CDH

Hugs
      Donna

Hi Ann Dee,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?