- October 31, 2020 at 2:51 am #400919Amy MakeupParticipantRegistered On: October 30, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
Hey, everyone hope you’re all well!
I was asked to introduce myself and to tell you all a little about me, so here goes..
My name’s Andy, I’m 30, live in Manchester,UK.
I have a girlfriend of 2 years ish and 0 kids.
I’ve always enjoyed dressing up in women’s clothes/makeup. It started with me using my mother’s and older sister’s clothes and makeup when I was about 5. I loved it all. From dresses and skirts to tights and heels! It was the makeup and perfumes that really hooked me, I don’t know why, but it always started with a lipstick and that would evolve into me having a full glam look and putting on my mother’s wedding dress lol. I was always very careful with my little secret which meant I was never caught dressed up, as far as I’m aware anyway.
Well now I’m 30, it is still my secret, but that’s okay, I genuinely happy. I’m still really bad at makeup but i have a good amount of makeup stored away in a Headset box that’s inside a console box that’s inside an old PC box lol. And I’m always on the look out to add to my wardrobe, so to speak lol.
That’s a little about me, feel free to ask any questions, I’d love to answer them and I’d love to get to know you ladies too!
Thanks so much
Andy/Amy Makeup 💄
Total of 25 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 1, 2020 at 2:45 pm #401517
- November 1, 2020 at 2:58 am #401257ANDREA RAVENParticipantRegistered On: December 21, 2017Topics: 6Replies: 284Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 588 times
- November 1, 2020 at 3:24 am #401269
- November 1, 2020 at 2:56 am #401255EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 622Has thanked: 3284 timesBeen thanked: 1695 times
- November 1, 2020 at 3:23 am #401268
- October 31, 2020 at 8:17 pm #401193Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1081Has thanked: 2820 timesBeen thanked: 2643 times
- October 31, 2020 at 11:52 pm #401230
- October 31, 2020 at 5:22 pm #401152Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 2076Has thanked: 735 timesBeen thanked: 3815 times
- October 31, 2020 at 11:48 pm #401225
- October 31, 2020 at 2:21 pm #401103Regine RichParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 225Has thanked: 2213 timesBeen thanked: 869 times
- October 31, 2020 at 2:23 pm #401107
- October 31, 2020 at 12:54 pm #401078Robyn DevineParticipantRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 367Has thanked: 1002 timesBeen thanked: 1494 times
Thats a great point. Didn’t quite know what the “Pink Fog” was, so took a look see and found a great piece. Its worth posting…
So true. We need to be smart, respectful, and penny-wise!
- October 31, 2020 at 12:29 pm #401072Rei DurdenParticipantRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 537Has thanked: 3375 timesBeen thanked: 2050 times
- October 31, 2020 at 1:12 pm #401083
- October 31, 2020 at 11:45 am #401062Robyn DevineParticipantRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 367Has thanked: 1002 timesBeen thanked: 1494 times
- October 31, 2020 at 11:38 am #401059Phoebe SmythParticipantRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 139Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 285 times
- October 31, 2020 at 11:55 am #401068
- October 31, 2020 at 11:23 am #401054Michelle NewmanParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 2529Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1827 times
- October 31, 2020 at 11:56 am #401069
- October 31, 2020 at 7:10 am #400973Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1002Has thanked: 6287 timesBeen thanked: 1616 times
Aw that is very nice of your Luv! Expect a friend request from me in the near future which will make communication easier. The pandemic has affected life patterns all over the world, but these things too shall pass! – Blessings from Teralynn
- October 31, 2020 at 7:18 am #400975
- October 31, 2020 at 7:08 am #400972Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 871Has thanked: 7761 timesBeen thanked: 2639 times
Hi Amy nice to meet you and happy you found us ladies here. A good intro thank you its nice to read you have a girlfriend does she know or accept Amy . I see you said its still your secret are you still hiding in the closet he he i was there in way younger says then got married 37 years ago came out to wife shortly after been a happy girl ever since Stephanie has a house hold life as we live in a very small community and cant go out cant say never but never.lol.. hugs girlfriend and good luck . also happy halloween be Amy as this is our holliday again nice meeting you hope to see you around sometime for a chat or pm me anytime.
- October 31, 2020 at 6:46 am #400965Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1002Has thanked: 6287 timesBeen thanked: 1616 times
Hi Andy/Amy, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people Luv. I found your introduction post delightful, especially the makeup in a box, in another box and in yet another box! Hey whatever works, right? If you ever decide you want to try and tell your girlfriend about your crossdressing but don’t have a clue as to how to go about it, send me a private message and put the word “Approach” on the subject line. I will send you a method that has been used successfully by some crossdressing people including some CDH members. You seem to be pretty happy with your crossdressing journey right now but letting a significant other in on your little secret does solve a whole lot of problems. You have joined a wonderful site that was designed specifically for crossdressing people and their significant others if they have any. So this is a place where you can find friendships, acceptance, advice and support. All you have to do is stay active on the site and get to know some of your CDH sisters. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. Hope you enjoy your membership. – Blessings from Teralynn
- October 31, 2020 at 6:58 am #400970Amy MakeupParticipantRegistered On: October 30, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
Thanks for the kind message, and I’m glad you enjoyed my hiding spot, you gotta to do what you’ve gotta do!
I really appreciate you offering advise on telling my SO, it would be a lie if I said I’ve never pondered it, I do have quite a bit of alone time being on night shifts at work so I essentially have the house to my self throughout the day, so I have enough time to let Amy stretch her legs so to speak. Although this has changed with the lockdown rules the UK is going through.
I wouldn’t say I have much experience as a crossdresser, but if you ever need a ear to vent too. I’d be more than happy to listen!
Just PM here
- October 31, 2020 at 6:41 am #400963stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 99Replies: 939Has thanked: 1130 timesBeen thanked: 3552 times
Your girlfriend sounds a bit young for you!! Only joking!
Welcome to CDH. But be careful – lest the “pink fog” swallows you. If it does your wardrobe will grow exponentially (a word we keep hearing too often from the “scientists” these days) and you will need a mainframe sized box to keep it in.
Stephanie P 🗄
- October 31, 2020 at 6:40 am #400962Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 41Replies: 1022Has thanked: 2414 timesBeen thanked: 2123 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- October 31, 2020 at 6:45 am #400964ParticipantRegistered On: October 30, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
Hey, thanks for the welcome!
Really appreciate the friendly welcome I’ve received everyone has been great!
Can’t wait to dig into the forums and hear all the amazing stories and tip and tricks you ladies have discovered over the years!
- October 31, 2020 at 5:55 am #400953Jessica JamesParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 614Has thanked: 741 timesBeen thanked: 1204 times
Welcome, it is nice to see another girl from the U.K. on here, this is a really friendly place.
I have a few stories about hiding places, under floorboards and even in a golf bag.
I also dressed in the 80’s and 90’s, big hair and shoulder pads.
I am always happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.
- October 31, 2020 at 6:05 am #400955ParticipantRegistered On: October 30, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
Good, to meat you!
Golf bag is a good idea, when I was a kid, I used to hide lipsticks in my money box.
And big hair sounds amazing! I can already smell the hairspray! not sure about the shoulder pads tho haha
Thanks for getting in touch, and i look forward to checking out your stories
- October 31, 2020 at 3:03 am #400923Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 649Has thanked: 2955 timesBeen thanked: 3219 times
Hi Amy and welcome. Thank you for letting your ” little secret ” out here – you couldn’t have picked a better place! Sounds like you have already found your happy place in life and I’m glad you have decided to share it at CDH. Hope to chat and share stories with you hon!
- October 31, 2020 at 3:15 am #400929ParticipantRegistered On: October 30, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
Thanks for the kind words, yeah feels a little strange talking about it so openly actually lol
And with stories, I don’t really have any super interesting stories about it, I wore tights under my jeans once while doing the shopping lol
But if you want to know anything, please ask away!
- October 31, 2020 at 2:58 am #400921Katie CollinsParticipantRegistered On: January 25, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 173Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 507 times
Sounds a bit like me 30 years ago. Now married, three grown up kids; still no one knows. The make up and clothes box has grown quite a bit and is well hidden away in the attic, guarded by large spiders.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.