Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey, everyone hope you’re all well!
      I was asked to introduce myself and to tell you all a little about me, so here goes..

My name’s Andy, I’m 30, live in Manchester,UK.
      I have a girlfriend of 2 years ish and 0 kids.

I’ve always enjoyed dressing up in women’s clothes/makeup. It started with me using my mother’s and older sister’s clothes and makeup when I was about 5. I loved it all. From dresses and skirts to tights and heels! It was the makeup and perfumes that really hooked me, I don’t know why, but it always started with a lipstick and that would evolve into me having a full glam look and putting on my mother’s wedding dress lol. I was always very careful with my little secret which meant I was never caught dressed up, as far as I’m aware anyway.

Well now I’m 30, it is still my secret, but that’s okay, I genuinely happy. I’m still really bad at makeup but i have a good amount of makeup stored away in a Headset box that’s inside a console box that’s inside an old PC box lol. And I’m always on the look out to add to my wardrobe, so to speak lol.

That’s a little about me, feel free to ask any questions, I’d love to answer them and I’d love to get to know you ladies too!

Thanks so much
      Andy/Amy Makeup 💄

Hi Amy,

Sounds a bit like me 30 years ago. Now married, three grown up kids; still no one knows. The make up and clothes box has grown quite a bit and is well hidden away in the attic, guarded by large spiders.

Katie x

Haha, spiders?! That’s genius!
        Glad to see theres other people out there like me!
        Do you mind if I ask what it was like crossdressing in the 80s/90s I love the old fashion.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Amy and welcome.  Thank you for letting your ” little secret ” out here – you couldn’t have picked a better place!  Sounds like you have already found your happy place in life and I’m glad you have decided to share it at CDH.  Hope to chat and share stories with you hon!

Stevie

Thanks for the kind words, yeah feels a little strange talking about it so openly actually lol
        And with stories, I don’t really have any super interesting stories about it, I wore tights under my jeans once while doing the shopping lol
        But if you want to know anything, please ask away!

Hi Amy

Welcome, it is nice to see another girl from the U.K. on here, this is a really friendly place.

I have a few stories about hiding places, under floorboards and even in a golf bag.

I also dressed in the 80’s and 90’s, big hair and shoulder pads.

I am always happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica

Good, to meat you!

Golf bag is a good  idea, when I was a kid, I used to hide lipsticks in my money box.

And big hair sounds amazing! I can already smell the hairspray! not sure about the shoulder pads tho haha

Thanks for getting in touch, and i look forward to checking out your stories

Amy

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hey, thanks for the welcome!
        Really appreciate the friendly welcome I’ve received everyone has been great!
        Can’t wait to dig into the forums and hear all the amazing stories and tip and tricks you ladies have discovered over the years!

Hi Andy/Amy, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people Luv. I found your introduction post delightful, especially the makeup in a box, in another box and in yet another box! Hey whatever works, right? If you ever decide you want to try and tell your girlfriend about your crossdressing but don’t have a clue as to how to go about it, send me a private message and put the word “Approach” on the subject line. I will send you a method that has been used successfully by some crossdressing people including some CDH members. You seem to be pretty happy with your crossdressing journey right now but letting a significant other in on your little secret does solve a whole lot of problems. You have joined a wonderful site that was designed specifically for crossdressing people and their significant others if they have any. So this is a place where you can find friendships, acceptance, advice and support.  All you have to do is stay active on the site and get to know some of your CDH sisters. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. Hope you enjoy your membership. – Blessings from Teralynn

Thanks for the kind message, and I’m glad you enjoyed my hiding spot, you gotta to do what you’ve gotta do!
        I really appreciate you offering advise on telling my SO, it would be a lie if I said I’ve never pondered it, I do have quite a bit of alone time being on night shifts at work so I essentially have the house to my self throughout the day, so I have enough time to let Amy stretch her legs so to speak. Although this has changed with the lockdown rules the UK is going through.
        I wouldn’t say I have much experience as a crossdresser, but if you ever need a ear to vent too. I’d be more than happy to listen!
        Just PM here

Hi Amy nice to meet you and happy you found us ladies here. A good intro thank you its nice to read you have a girlfriend does she know or accept Amy . I see you said its still your secret are you still hiding in the closet he he i was there in way younger says then got married 37 years ago came out to wife shortly after been a happy girl ever since Stephanie has a house hold life as we live in a very small community and cant go out cant say never but never.lol.. hugs girlfriend and good luck . also happy halloween be Amy as this is our holliday again nice meeting you hope to see you around sometime for a chat or pm me anytime.

Stephanie Bass

Thanks for the reply, it’s great to meet you!
        Yes, Amy is still my little secret, and I’m happy with this right now, but who knows what will happend a little later in our relationship!
        And Halloween to you too!

Aw that is very nice of your Luv! Expect a friend request from me in the near future which will make communication easier. The pandemic has affected life patterns all over the world, but these things too shall pass! – Blessings from Teralynn

Welcome Amy!

Welcome Amy. Hope you make many new friends here.

Hi Andy/Amy

Welcome to CDH!  I like your story.  As you can tell already, there’s no lack of friendly girls and support here.  Enjoy, have fun and Happy Halloween!

xo Robyn

Hey, thanks for the welcome!

You’re right, I don’t think I’ve ever been welcomed to anything with this much support and kind messages.

And happy Halloween to you too!

Hi there Amy, thanks for the introduction, it’s nice to meet you and welcome you to CDH.

Stephanie

Thats a great point.  Didn’t quite know what the “Pink Fog” was, so took a look see and found a great piece.  Its worth posting…

https://enfemmestyle.com/blog/managing-the-pink-fog/

So true.  We need to be smart, respectful, and penny-wise!

Robyn

This is a good point, because I’ve spent most of today looking on clothing and makeup site!

Me personally, I’ve never picked up any clothes that weren’t on sale, that’s how I manage my spending at least!

Welcome Amy.
      A others have said,you have found the safest most comfortable site on the web,
      enjoy your journey,
      Hugs, Regine

Its been amazing thanks!

and nice to meet you Regine

Hi Amy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Amy, from another Amy! Glad you found us here.

Amy

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Amy. We’re glad you’re here. Have fun!

Thanks Emily, always loved that name btw!

Hi Amy

Welcome to CDH, I am from the UK as well, feel free to PM me if you want to ask anything or chat………..

Thanks Andrea! Good to know there are girls like me from the UK. Feel free to message me too!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Amy   Welcome to Cdh 🌷

Haha, now I read that back I think I worded that poorly! But I can assure she is my age lol
      And a exponential growing wardrobe sounds like a dream come true, if only huh?!
      Thanks for the welcome, it’s a pleasure to meet you!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?