• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey, I’m Jennifer Michelle I’m a mostly closeted crossdresser just joined the forums and wanted to say hello. 🙂

Hi Jennifer, welcome to CDH!

– Mattie

Anonymous

HI JENNIFER ,I AM JENNIFER1CD, WELCOME TO C D H— WE all hid at times . BUT YOU CAN BE ALL THE GIRL YOU WANT TO BE HERE. MAKE LOTS OF FRIENDS. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU OR WITH US . WE ARE WHO WE ARE. ITS THE LIFE WE LIVE AND THE ROAD WE TRAVEL. ENJOY BEING ALL THE GIRL YOU CAN BE . WHENEVER YOU CAN ALONE OR WITH US. JOIN THE CHAT ROOM ,LAUGH ,CRY, OFFER YOUR OPINION . HAVE FUN WITH US. HOPE WE CHAT MANY TIMES YOUR FRIEND JENNIFER1CD HUGS

Thanks, girls I feel loved now 🙂 If you want to get technical I have told my mom and sister about my crossdressing they took it surprising well so that’s a plus but I appreciate the support 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Jennifer! Welcome to CDH 🙂 If you ever want or need someone to talk to, I would be more than happy to chat!

andrea
      Lady

Hi Jennifer

I’ve found all the girls on here so friendly and supportive

Hugs Andrea

Rose
      Lady

Hi Jennifer, and welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?