Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Kat K
      Lady

Hey, everyone.

I just joined and hope to be able to talk with the other members here.  I’m a little shy, but don’t hesitate to talk to me, I’ll open up, I hope.

Luv and kisses.

🙂

Welcome Kat! You’ve come to a great place with some great gals! Jump into the forums and get to exploring! Everyone here is so accepting and welcoming. You’ll love it here!

-Jen

Hi Kat

You are really welcome to CDH. If you are shy, take your time. You must feel comfortable. Everybody here are so very kind and compassionate. You can feel totally safe here 🙂

Lots of hugs ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
      Lily-Rose

Hi Kat!

Welcome to CDH!  Being shy isn’t a problem.  Take your time and join in when your ready.  Great Girls here, with tons of support and advice.  Have fun and enjoy!

Robyn – 🤗❤️

Hi Kat!

Let me also echo what some of he others have already said.  I can relate wholly to what you express about shyness as I have only been a part of the CDH community for about a month and when I first joined in it was abject terror, not merely being shy that dominated my thinking.  After many years of private secrecy I am only just now discovering that there are so many friends with whom I can share.

All of us are here for each other.  I promise you that all of us here are “just the girls” – we are here for mutual support and growth.  CDH is safe, it is secure, non-judgmental – gathering of friends.  Let me suggest that you join us on Chat – get to know us.  Share as much or as little as you wish to begin.   Read my Profile – and that of others – see how much we have in common.  When you feel the time is right, add to your Profile and Send Friend Requests for private messaging which is faster and less busy than Chat.

It will soon become evident that your new friends here can help in your journey.

V

Hi, and Welcome, Kat. As the others have said, no reason to be shy or nervous, here, you have found the warmest and most supportive home on the web. take your time, and get comfortable, our sisters are all here for you
      Hugs, Regine

Hi Kat nice to meet you so happy you found us girls here. As all these Lovely ladies here have said i cant add much to there welcome except to say really nice to meet you. Please enjoy yourself and you should have read the sign at the door you came thru when you joined us here that read please deposit all Fears Nerves and Shyness here before you enter as you will not be needing them in here LOL . So get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself . Again new sister and CDH family member nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kat .. you have arrived to a beautiful place. I’ll too am quite new and quite shy but over time a confinance started to emerge . Having these wonderful gals to talk to, something I found most comforting now knowing I have someone to chat with  and for me learn much what is happening. Friendships to be made . Love being here and so will you.  Very happy to meet you and chat anytime
      Stephanie  🌹

Hi Kat

Welcome to the site.

Hope you have fun exploring, and make some new friends.

❤️B

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Kat,

Welcome to CDH.  No need to be shy here, but there’s no rush, take your time…

Isabel x

Anonymous

Hi there! I’m Kitty. I’m here to chat if you like.

Hope you enjoy! And have a fun weekend!

I im new here too hate being new

Hi there.. I’m also new here. So excited to explore and learn more here in this beautiful refuge.

Hi Kat,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

kat, grace and alisha, girls dont worry, we all know how you feel, we are women like you, so dont be shy and  asking us about whatever you want, this site is perfect to understand, accept and explore our feminine self, we are here for you, always remember it, kisses and hugs a lot felicity

Hi Kat, and welcome!!! All the love, support, and friends are right here at CDH. Thanks for introducing yourself. It’s really great to meet you.

Love and hugs, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi Kat, no need to be shy here, we’ve all got each other’s backs!

Welcome to CDH.

Anonymous

Hi Kat

Welcome. I’m shy too, but this is a very accepting and safe site. im sure you’ll meet a lot of really good people here

Welcome Kat

This is a beautiful place full of supportive people. I am sure you will enjoy your journey at CDH

Love

Jen

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Kat!

Hi Kat, Welcome to CDH, always lovely to greet another UK girl. You will find lots of people to talk to here even off you’re a bit shy. If you want to PM me I am always happy to chat or ask anything you want…………..

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?