Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey I’m Shauna from Ireland and I am a young cross dresser who loves to feel feminine! Would love any advice or tips.

Sammatha
      Lady

Ho darling

Welcome to cdh. I am samantha from belfast. Stay safe and pm if you like.

Sam x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Shauna

Hello from Canada and welcome  ,  happy to have you join with us.  Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.  Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Shauna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Shauna from the U.S.  same here as ask away . We all don’t know it all. But all know some that might help and like meeting new girl friends. Don’t be shy like said ask away allways willing to help if my knowledge is there for you its free for the asking and glad for you to join a wonderful girls place like this any time thanks.

Stephanie

Hi Shauna,

Welcome from the U.K. it is lovely to meet you.

You will get lots of advice, support and friendship here, please join in and make contact with the other girls and in the forums.

I look forward to seeing you around and chatting with you.

Jessica x.

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Shauna,

Welcome!  Enjoy being here on CDH 🙂

I’m in Ireland too – in Munster.

Isabel x

Hi Shauna, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Looking for advice and tips on crossdressing matters? Then you came to the right place. We have so many knowledgeable people here and so many different ways in which to interact with them that I am confident that you will get all the tips and advice you can handle. So just stay active on the site. Ask your questions, get tips and advice from knowledgeable members and make a few friends. You’ll be glad you joined. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Shauna!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?