Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello!

My name is Andrea and I am so excited to be here. I am an open book and would love friends to chat with. Also feel free to message me asking anything you’d like. I have been dressing on and off for about 7 years or so. I do remember when I was young, looking through my mom’s underwear drawer and touching all the soft smooth fabric and thinking how nice it was. I also had an obsession with playing with tights when I was young. I also remember looking in the mirror, pulling my medium length hair back as if I had long hair pulled back, and thinking, geez I would make one pretty girl! But I never thought much about those things when I was young, until I started to actually dress.

When I first started, I became obsessed and quickly got into hair removal on my entire body, got lots of clothes became obsessed with shopping, got loads of make up and wigs and the whole nine yards. Over the years, I have been through a number of purges but I always got sucked back into it no matter what.

Crossdressing also helped me explore and get comfortable with my sexuality. Some time later and a handful of guys later, I decided I wanted a woman in my life. I started with my now wife. She knew from the start that I liked wearing hose and that I am bi and was accepting. In fact she told me she thought I was sexy in my tights. Since then I have come out to her about crossdressing. I still don’t think she quite understands the extent, but the more time goes on, the more open and vulnerable I am with her. She is amazing and supportive and loves me no matter what. I have met her with some compromises. One is she does not want me to shave my chest and stomach but doesn’t care what I do below the waist and legs. One day I really want a full breast plate to cover my hairy stomach and chest with beautiful breasts and smoothness.  I promise to not wear anything I might stretch out of hers, otherwise she allows me to wear anything I want. She does not know I am on this site, but I am so happy to be here.

Hi Andrea!

Welcome to CDH! Thank you for sharing your story. You’ve come to a great place. Great Girls and an abundance of support and advice. Theres forums specifically for her as well. Have fun and enjoy.

Xo Robyn

Anonymous

Thanks so much Robyn!

I am so happy to belong here and one day I may even get my wife on here. But in the meantime, it is nice to have a safe, supportive place to really dive into my femme side and embrace who I really am. I want to eventually be more androgynous, gender fluid, or gender queen full time. I am just figuring out what all the terms mean exactly and where I fit, if any of them truly define me or where I want to be.

Thanks for the support!

Hi Andrea nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here . Yes you have found the best CD site on the internet as CDH here this is a family of which you are now part of and as a new sister you are supported and loved as one of us. Ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole. So get settled in and relax kick your heels off and enjoy your self . As for friends there are many from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. And nice that you have a wife that supports you thats a bonus in our world here as having someone close to share and enjoy dressing time with . Same as my wife she is Very supportive and we have girly time chat quite often as she said this morning while drinking coffee she dosent understand some wifes who do not support there husband in this endevor as this dosent change the person. She just gained a girlfriend as we live so far from others she dosent get to visit much so we have girl time a bonus for me . She wishes Stephanie liked housework a little more LOL  .. Again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Andrea…welcome to cdh. This is such a beautiful place to where we all here  enjoy the passions we love. And to enjoy these feelings with someone close to you is so important.  I too embrace that as my wife has supported and help me in so many ways. In time maybe mentioned this site to her she may find it interesting and open many possibilities.. Being here with the encouragement I’ve received from many of theses remarkable ladies also help to understand ,to offer advice which has given me true understanding and the confidence to feel good about my self. Looking for friends, many here and looking to meet. Share a story or two and chat about anything thats inportant to you. Very happy to meet you and looking forward to seeing you here. Enjoy your journey.
      Stephanie  🌹

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

hi girl, welcome,  you are in a truly fantastic place to meet other women like you,  let me say that you are the luckiest girl in the world with a supportive wife, whatever you need, we are here to help you in anything, kisses and hugs a lot felicity

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome!

Glad to have you here, Andrea. Welcome. Not everybody knows exactly how to describe, or label, themselves. That’s really okay. Many of us that are married have certain conditions that need to be met with our SOs and as long as everyone is happy, all is well. I did tell my wife about CDH because it’s more about support and encouragement than anything else. She knows about the SO forum if she ever starts struggling with my dressing but we also try to be open and honest with each other. Jump into the forums and articles, share your own contributions if you want, and just have fun!

Hi Andrea, great introduction!

I think CDH is a great fit for you, I’m happy to welcome you here.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?