• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Dani here new and looking  forward to what I can earn here. My better half also known as my Stunning wife will be joining me from time to time both looking  to grow  and  learn. A profile pic will be soon to follow tks and here’s to the weekend

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Dani

welcome  ,  happy to have you join with us.  Certainly a place to discover cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this.  Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing. This this is certainly the place your spouse find many of the answers too she is seeking. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topic. Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and and someone from Ontario enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Dani welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you,

There is a wife’s section for wife’s and SO’s who would like to discuss any issues that may arise x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Dani,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Densel 🎀 welcome to you and your wife CDH! 🌼🦋

Anonymous

Hi Dani (and spouse)

Welcome to CDH, this is the best place to find the answers you seek, everyone is caring and supportive and we all love feminine attire, so make yourselves at home – you’re  going to love it!

Hugs

Diana

Hi Dani, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv! Apparently you have already told your wife about your crossdressing and she is accepting and supportive. What a big plus that is for any mtf crossdressing person. If you both came here to learn and grow in the experience then you two will not be disappointed! Our members are welcoming, supportive and friendly! We even have a support group for the significant others of crossdressing people which your wife might be interested in joining. Make the most of your membership and stay active on the site. There is plenty to do and like on this site and you can learn anything you need to help make your crossdressing journey a joyful thing right here. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Hi Dani,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thank you everyone for welcoming us to this site. I can see it is very informative so far. Working on a profile pic. It will be up in the cuming daze.

Hi Dani and wife  nice to meet you both and so happy you joined us girls here.. So get settled in relax and enjoy the ride its awesome ..So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts of many ladies here telling there story of there femme life to asking questions still learning more to help theme on there journey .. So when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments then your turn to give us a story or two about the life and times of Dani as she travels down her femme path in life with a wonderful wife along her side .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with ..  Give your wife a big hug as she is a gem in our world here and again nice to have met you both and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Welcome Dani looks like you already have a hands up with the support of your SO. That is amazing! I love this site and I’m sure you will also. 💕💋 Katie

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?