Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, Everyone my name is Shayla.I am 64 years  young and was born in California. Like  most of you, I have been  dressing up since I was a young boy, my memory goes back to when I was 2 years old and would wear my mom’s shoes around the  house. As a teenager I would dress up  when my parents went out. I  have been married twice, second time around my wife helped me accept who I am and helps me with my make-up and makes me sexy clothes. I was ashamed of who I am , but now I am older I am embracing it  and I am proud to a part of this group. THANK YOU for letting me be part of it ..

Hi Shayla welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you,

I think lot’s of us on here felt ashamed at one time or another, I know i did but over the years I’ve come to accept that I’m a crossdresser and always will be one,

Hugs Rozalyn X

Thank you so much for your kind words, it is just so great to finally be happy in the skin I was born in, .I wanted to join this group for a while,kept putting it off but I am so glad I have joined 🙂

Hi Shayla I’m glad you decided to join us girls on this site, this is my second time on here i left just before Xmas but i missed the girls too much so decided to come back, I’m a little bit older than you I’m 69 and I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old, but unlike you I’m still in the closet,

Anyway settle in and enjoy reading the stories and don’t forget to join in, all the girls are wonderful and are so supportive,

Hugs Rozalyn X

Hi Shayla,

Welcome toCDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Anonymous

I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. I am happy you found yourself and the help you get getting sure sounds nice. When I was 9 I had to work for the farms so I could buy dresses and materials to make dresses 👗. Dad wouldn’t buy me any. Well we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Anonymous

Hi Shayla.

Welcome to CDH. We’re all ladies here.  I hope you enjoy interacting with us.

Hi Shayla nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as welll as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life ..  So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Shayla as she journeys down her girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a click away .. So having a supportive wife is such a great pleasure to your girly heart as many others here myself included here that have support and acceptance in our girly world.. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Oh WOW, you have my wife crying, Your words are just beautiful and so caring Thank you for taking the time to write it. My wife said her tears are tears of happiness that I finally found a girly family to call my own. THANK YOU SO MUCH,you certainly are easing my anxiety and making me feel VERY WELCOME 😉

You are very welcome Shayla and hello wife he he .. If you are intrested in a place of learning for your wife we have a place here for Wifes and significant others to join and have a place to learn more about us girls that is private to them only we dont have access to them so they have the privacey to ask otherwifes questions ..   Just something to think about anyway girlfriend and wife ha ha  look around and have fun .. By the way thanks for the compliments makes a girls head swell yea for swelling ha ha ..

Stephanie

Hi Shayla.  Welcome to CDH.  This place is so accepting, awesome and the ladies have been so kind.  I have loved every minute since I joined and I know you will too.

Anyways its so heartwarming to know that you have the acceptance and support of your wife. Enjoy and embrace all your dressing.

Susan.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Shayla happy to welcome you and being excited about  finding this place, you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. No matter at what level of experience one is  everyone is having fun expressing their passions in a caring and supportive place. Learn as you go and meet with our ladies to chat ,share stories and with some develop lasting friendships. So much to embrace so relax and enjoy being part of a community of same mined souls all accepting each other  for who we are. Very happy meeting you.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you very much Stephanie! you all have made me feel welcome here!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Shayla,

Welcome to this lovely accepting community! It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Hi Shayla, and welcome. You look FABULOUS in profile photo and I look forward to seeing more photos. I am about ten years older than you, and have only returned to dressing about five years go. I totally agree with you about embracing our feminine selves. Since I have been back into “Paulette Mode” I find I am at peace with myself and in fact have become a much more loving and caring husband and father. It is so great to have an accepting wife and family. Because they are accepting I try not to overdo it, but I also don’t hide it. We just returned to Phoenix from our place in Northern Idaho where literally everybody in the small town knows about Paulette. In fact, she- not me, is many times invited to the local parties because as they say, “she is more fun”! I can’t argue with that because I know how much fun I am having as Paulette these days. I look forward to hearing more about your ‘adventures’. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Shayla,
      Welcome. So great to have accepting SO. Makes life better. You’ll fit in here. Take it slow and enjoy the non judgemental friendship.
      Hugs Ginger

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Shayla,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?